Please direct me to develop a game for you (us)[Developer Couples trainer Wolfended]

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I am developing a game for couples, Couples trainer, which you can find on this site in my signature, this post was not created for the purpose of advertising the game, although of course it may affect its distribution.
With the help of voting in my native thread, I found out what people want in 1) The Guide to bdsm femdom 2)femdom 3) anal sex 4) scripts for roleplay, but when I began to advertise my game through, the same reddit, posts with femdom, caused primarily a negative reaction and " - " maybe something is wrong in the design design, or my English in the tasks is just terrible, I started developing this game, since I could not find anything like it on the Internet and with the desire to help, we all get what we want, but apparently I did not step somewhere quite there, so I would like to share in this branch, at the moment, unlike the release, the tasks for the blowjob guide and femdom, dare or truth minigame, for the blowjob guide and femdom, you need to finish the animation, I use honey select studio, since there are a lot of animations, and I understand that the main consumer of my game is men who will play with their girls to realize their fantasies, and girls meet the game in appearance, beautiful pictures and animations are simply necessary.
Below is a list of tasks for the femdom guide, please share your opinion

intro: Femdom, is a way of letting a guy push his limits and explore sexual stimulation that he would not introduce on his own.

1) Step 1: Tonight she will be in charge!

Mistress, you are the only one who should read further.</p> <p>Before the next step, blindfold your man, and place him on his knees by the bed.
For this game, you may need:
Restraints
lube
hitachi vibrator
clothespins
long string
ball gag
blindfold
chastity device
medium plug
larger plug
If you don't have something on this list, feel free to substitute or modify.

Theory ///
2) Step 2: Your role tonight is a strict, commanding mistress.
Mistress is to let her darkest sexual urges come out. She is to have no hesitations or shame.
<p>To succeed in this role, you will have to make him do things he is afraid to do in front of you. After all, to push him to his limits, you first have to find them. But in doing so you are giving him an experience he will not forget and you will both be rewarded!</p>
<p>To this end, you should always have a safeword when playing. Don't focus on what you think he wouldn't want you to do to him; the whole point of this is to act on your urges, not his! Just remember, if he doesn't say that word, then he doesn't really want you to stop. And if he doesn't really want you to stop.</p>

3) Step 3: Theory

The pleasure we get from sex is largely due to the release of dopamine, more dopamine means more pleasure, and the stimulation leading up to orgasm causes an intense flood of it. Unfortunately, in men the orgasm itself releases dopamine suppressors, abruptly halting the pleasure.

4) Step 4:Edging

Your goal is to pump his brain full of as much sweet dopamine as you can, but an orgasm gets in the way of that. Edging is an effective tool to get around this. Edging is the act of pleasuring a guy up to the point of orgasm, but not allowing him to cum. After a brief period to cool down from the brink, he is then ready to repeat. This cycle of teasing and denying him compounds his sexual arousal. A man resting on the edge but not allowed to cum is much more receptive to less conventional forms of stimulation in a desperate attempt to achieve some feeling of sexual satisfaction and continue riding his high.

5) Step 5: Ruined orgasm
The act of edging always runs the risk of your man going over. If this unfortunate occurrence ever happens, he only has himself to blame, and the only proper recourse is to ruin it. To ruin an orgasm is to stop stimulating a guy as soon as he starts to cum. Without the continued stimulation, there is nothing the man can do but pump his pelvic muscles in a desperate attempt to get some satisfaction from the act. His penis simply bobs up and down, leaking cum. The amount of dopamine suppressors released is significantly reduced in this case. The resulting orgasm is very unfulfilling, more or less negating the act and leaving him with nothing to show for it but a load of cum for you to use at your discretion.

6) Step 6: Cum play
This involves forcing him to play with, even eat his own cum. Think about it. He has shot his load so many times in his lifetime. He loves getting it in your face, on your tits, on your ass. He wants you to swallow, to play with it, to beg for it! Don't tell me he isn't a little curious about the taste? The feel? He has been taught to think that cum is "icky" for him, but "yummy" for you. This mental block is the only thing that is stopping him from finding the same intense sexual arousal in being forced to play with his cum that he gets from watching you play with it. It is your responsibility to overcome this stigma, break down the mental bock, and keep his sexual high going after having his orgasm ruined :)

7) Step 7: Chastity

Of course, the easiest way to prevent “accidents” is simply to limit access to his penis. This can be achieved with the use of a chastity cage. Equipped with a lock, these devices restrict his ability to achieve a full erection, and leave him helplessly under your control. As a man, the inability to touch himself is likely a new sensation, so the desperation to earn his release will make him VERY aroused and VERY compliant.

8) Step 8:Anal play

One of the most powerful tools at a Domme's disposal is anal stimulation. Packed with nerve endings, his anus is a treasure trove of pleasure for you to manipulate to fit your own needs. For instance, a butt pug is perfect for keeping him in a constant state of intense arousal. This will drive him crazy, leaving him a depraved little fuck slave that is desperate to please you. With enough training, it is even possible for him to cum from anal stimulation alone, resulting in shattering orgasms that last seconds or minutes.

9) Step 9:Strapon
Strap-ons are great from a psychological point of view, both for you and for him. Staring down at him as you force your cock down his throat or feeling it slowly glide into his eager ass is an intoxicatingly powerful scene to witness. And while he may be reluctant at first, his desperation to please you and urgent desire to ride his sexual high will make him quite compliant.

Game ///

Step 1: It's time to get into character.

Slip into something sexy and look at yourself in the mirror. Run your hands over your body, take a deep breath, and say, “He better remember his safeword, because he's going to need it.”
Tell him to kneel in front of you and kiss your feet and up your legs while listening carefully to the rules. Make him repeat the content of every rule, and make him agree to each one!
1. You will only refer to me as MISTRESS.
2. You are to follow all my instructions; do not hesitate or question my methods or my intentions.
3. You cannot look at this computer screen unless explicitly instructed.
4. I decide if and when you cum. Do not beg for release. You will tell me anytime you are on the edge of cumming. Any unauthorized orgasms will be ruined, and you will eat them.
5. During a punishment or spanking, you will count aloud. After finishing you will thank me for said spanking or punishment. If you forget either of these, the punishment starts over.
6. You can, at any time, use one of the two safewords:
RED means STOP. If your mouth is occupied at the time, grunt four times.
BLUE means "hold on", something is too tight/big/intimidating. If your mouth is occupied at the time, grunt three times. I will stop and consider your request, but don't get your hopes up.

Tell him to say the words: "yes, Mistress, I submit!"

Smile at him, tell him he has no idea what he's in for!

Step 2: First lesson

Now it's time to get HIM into character. Tell him to bend over the bed, and start spanking him. Give him 10 spanks (barehand) on each asscheek.
Continue spanking him and tell him to let you know when he has had enough.
Keep this up for at least 20-50 spanks..
If he keeps quiet, you move on,
but if tells you he has had enough...
Go get a paddle or a whip... Tell him he should not speak, or beg for you to stop! Did he not understand the rules?
Tell him to count out loud as you give him 5 hard spanks on each cheek!
Ask if he has had enough? hopefully he now knows how to answer...
And if he doesn't thank you then repeat, and double the amount...

Step 3: Second lesson

Now that you have warmed up your slave, tie his arms and legs to the bed. Kiss him deeply, and ask him if he thinks he can get hard for you. Lube his cock and balls up, and begin massaging them excruciatingly slowly. Squeeze his balls, be a little rough. Tease him about what he could do with his cock if only he were free.
Pick up the pace a little, remind him that he cannot cum unless you tell him to. If he asks to cum, remind him that's against the rules by slapping his balls five times HARD. Don't worry, they are much tougher than men act like they are. When in doubt, start “hard” and increase the strength with each slap. You'll know when you've reached HARD. And don't forget that he is supposed to count and thank you at the end or it starts over again.
Work him to an edge. If he says he's about to cum, stop; you're not done with him yet. If he doesn't stop you in time, then he is aware of the rules...
Repeat this as many times as you see fit, then continue.

Step 4: Full control
Take a moment to study your man. Is he breathless? Does he look “fuck drunk”? Mentally,he should be swimming in a sea of dopamine right now. Run your fingers along his body, around his nipples, up the shaft of his cock. Did he shiver? Sensitivity is a sign that he is giving control of his body over to the pleasure centers of his brain. And you control those centers now. THAT'S how you completely own someone as strong and powerful as him with nothing more than the tip of your finger.
Slap his chest hard with your hands while telling him he has been very selfish; your poor pussy is soaking wet and feeling very neglected. Climb up on the bed and straddle his face. If he touches your pussy without your permission, then slap his inner thighs hard five times (did he count and thank you?).
Instruct him to eat your cunt and start stroking his cock slowly. He should know by now that he is not allowed to cum, but feel free to remind him, if only to reinforce that you own him.

Step 5: Full control:continue

Being tied up, it may prove difficult for him to satisfy you. This is his problem, though, not yours. Tell him he needs to try harder and slap his cock and balls HARD (remember, they'll be fine, and he has a safeword that you're dying to hear...). Put your weight on his face, bury it in your cunt. Continue abusing his balls: squeeze them, shake them, slap them. Let him breathe periodically, just long enough to tell him that you think he can do better.
Keep it up until you think he's had enough, then keep going anyways until YOU'RE satisfied. This is about your desires, not his.

Step 6:

Let's give him a chance to breathe. Dismount him, and voice your disappointment. “What is that mouth good for? Why do I let you use it if you can't please me?” He should know that you are not impressed.
Get out your vibrator and the clothespins. Put clothespins on his nipples and anywhere else that you'd like, and run a string through the holes. Tell him that you want to cum, and if he can't do it then you'll do it yourself. Sit on the bed and masturbate. Take your time and give him a show. Draw every exquisite ounce of agony out of him that you can; he should regret having failed you.

Step 7:

When you feel like you're getting close, ask him if he wants to try to please you again. By this point, saying no shouldn't even be an option in his mind. With the vibrator, straddle his face again, but this time bury his face in your ass and instruct him to eat it. Grind on the vibrator, play with the clothespins on his body, enjoy the feeling of his tongue on your asshole. Periodically ask him if he likes how your ass tastes, if he wants to stick his tongue in it, how good it would feel to stick his cock in it, etc. This gives him a chance to take his breath before sitting on his face again.
Keep going until you're on the edge of an orgasm. Pull all of the clothespins off using the string like a rip chord as you go over the edge. Take however long you need to recover.

Step 8:
Once you've recovered, kiss him deeply. Tell him that he did well with his mouth, and he deserves a reward. He will likely take this to mean that the scene is winding down. He'll have no idea how wrong he is...
Go grab the ball gag and blindfold. Kiss him deeply again, tell him his mouth can take a break, then stuff the ball gag in his mouth. Untie his arms and legs, Make him kneel in front of you, put the blindfold on, and hold his hands out in front of him to receive his reward. He will be confused, as this is NOT where he thought this was going, but he'll do it anyway

Step 9:
Put the chastity device in his hand, walk behind him, and pull the blindfold off. He will likely not know what it is immediately, so have some fun explaining it to him. Tell him that it is a chastity device and that now he doesn't have to worry about you teasing his cock just to deny him over and over again. Make him thank you for being so generous ;)
Now you could just ask him to put it on and be done with it, but what would be the fun in that?! Instead, make a game of it! Tell him that he can put it on himself, but every minute that the key isn't in your hand gets him ten spankings in a place of your choosing. Since he can't be hard if he wants to put it on, this could prove to be quite difficult. For each round of spankings, try different areas of his body and/or different implements.
Once the cage is on and the key is in your hands, he will have no choice to but to obey you without question...

Step 10:
Go grab the lube and the butt plug, then lean down and grab him by his caged cock. Pull him toward toward the bed. Lay down, use some pillows to prop you up a little, and pull him so that he climbs up on top of you.

Now is a good time to tease him: pout about how you're sad that you can't play with his dick, how you'd love to slide it into your hot cunt. Tug on his nipples, rub and squeeze his balls. Lube up your fingers, start rubbing closer and closer to his asshole. If you can't reach it easily, grab his cock and pull him where you need him to move. Keep a tight grip of it, and slide a finger into his hole. Tell him how good it feels, how hot it makes you, etc.

Step 11:
Work the finger in and out a little, then slide another one in and continue teasing his ass. Tell him that you wonder how many fingers you could fit, and slide another one in. With each additional finger, let him know how impressed you are, and how hot this is making you. Moan, writhe, bite your lip.

When you work the last finger in, Tell him how much you enjoy playing with his ass. Ask him if you are making it harder for him not to cum. At this point, he will most definitely say yes (did he say Mistress?). Make a pouty face, and say, “But I don't want you to cum yet! Here, let me help.” Grab the plug, lube it up in front of him, slowly move it between his legs, then pop it into his ass. Tell him to thank you.

Step 12:
Caged, gagged, plugged... What about your sexual needs?!

Since he would rather have his cock in chastity, he'll just have to fuck you with different one. Instruct him to put on the strap-on harness and lube up that cock, rubbing it like he's getting it hard. Tell him that there's a reward for doing a good job pleasing you (he may be skeptical after the last “reward”, but what choice does he have?...) Then, have your way with him! Tell him how you want it, talk dirty, work it as long and hard as you want! He could fuck you for hours like this without cumming ;)

His mouth has rested enough, right? Take out the ball gag, force his mouth down into your pussy, too. Make him pleasure you to your heart's content!

Once you've had your fill and recovered, tell him it's time for his reward...

Step 13:
You're finally going to fuck him! Ask him if he would like that. Tell him you're not sure you believe him; he needs to convince you, beg you!
Take the strap-on off of him, give him the blindfold, and have him squat on the floor with his back against the foot of the bed and his legs spread. Tie his arms to the corners of the bed so he isn't tempted once his cock is free. Then, remove the cage and leave him in that position to wonder what will happen next while you read on.

Step 14:
He begged for you to fuck him, but he should know by now that you will fuck him on your terms, not his!
Put the strap-on harness around you and secure it so that it is ready for use. Now look at him, blindfolded and kneeling, waiting desperately for your attention. If the shoe were on the other foot, and he was looking for a place to stick his hard cock, your mouth would look pretty tempting...
I think it's time for him to try sucking cock.
Do not be the least bit insulting during this phase. Don't even make jokes. And remember, you will undoubtedly go through a lot of embarrassing stuff both in and out of the bedroom so don't joke or make insults later either. This shouldn't be different from how he treats you for giving him head.
Instead think about how much courage it must take for a man to play this game. It takes A LOT of trust to be this vulnerable. That trust should be empowering for you AND him, and makes the act that much more intimate!

Step 15:

Now it's time to make him suck your cock. (read all of this page before you start)
Your man is most likely not gay. As such, he probably would be very uncomfortable giving the dildo a nice little blowjob. That would be way worse and embarrassing.
So you're gonna be rough. Stand in front of him holding your dong a few inches from his face. Pull the blindfold off of him, give him just a moment to take stock of the situation, then command him to start sucking. THIS IS IMPORTANT: let him get one or two quick sucks in on his own to get a feel. THEN GRAB HIS HEAD AND START FORCING IT DOWN HIS THROAT!
Literally force him to deepthroat the entire thing, make him gag. I promise you that is much better for him than if he had to give feminine head to it.
If you don't believe me, ask him. Say, "would you rather me not touch your head and just let you do it?" I guarantee you the answer will be "no".
Start really thrusting that dildo into his dirty mouth. BE RELENTLESS: force it all the way down his throat, hold it there periodically, make him gag. There should be a lot of drool, this is supposed to be sloppy. Pull that sopping wet dong out of his mouth and slap him across the face with it once in a while.
Once you've had enough, then you can continue

Step 16:
OK, now its time for the big one. Untie his hands and sit him on the edge of the bed. Kiss him deeply, then push him onto his back. Tell him to lift his legs up and grab his ankles, and tie his wrists to them. Move the computer so that you can get to it without taking your cock out of him.
That plug in his ass is just in the way now. Pull it out slowly, taking your time around the thickest part, let it “pop” out. Once it's out, lube up a finger or two and slide them in his ass. You should feel less resistance, a good sign that he is ready for what's coming...
Lube up the dildo in front of him. Stroke it, tell him how his little fuckhole is going to pleasure it. Line it up with his asshole, tease him with it, make him anticipate it. Tell him that maybe you shouldn't slide your cock in him and fuck him senseless. Make him beg you to fuck him.
Once he's convinced you, press your dildo against his hole and slide it in slowly. Take your time, ease it in inch by inch. Continue until you've buried it in his ass to the base.

Step 16:
Once it is all the way in (or as deep as it will go), start moving in and out. REMEMBER TO START SLOW. This is likely an unfamiliar sensation for him, and he'll need some time to get used to it.
After thrusting for a while, you can begin picking up the pace. Moan, rake your fingernails across his skin, slap his ass. Squeeze his cock and balls like the pommel of a saddle as you go to town on him. Be sure to relube as needed.
As you start really working his ass, tell him how fucking hot this is, how much you love sliding your cock in and out of his ass. Pull it all the way out of his ass and push it all the way back in. Praise him for how well he takes your dildo, and tell him that you should probably get a bigger one for next time...

Step 17:
Now its time to really fuck him. Try to point your cock upward with each thrust, aiming for his prostate. Each thrust will send wave after wave of intense pleasure up and down his body. Set a good rhythm and keep it up.
Start working his cock, too. Lube him up and jerk him. Try to get him on the edge, then stop. Smack his cock, slow down your thrusts, tell him you don't want him to cum again. Start working him up, get him to the edge, and stop again. Repeat this until you don't feel like it anymore: 5 times or less if you want to let him off nicely, but I've seen drooling, mumbling messes survive 15 or 20 ;)

Step 18:
At this point he has to be desperate. Every edge has teased his body into thinking it would get it's release, only to be disappointed. His balls are swollen, filled to the brim with all that hot, sticky cum.
You're now at an impasse. As his mistress, and the owner of his pleasure, you could give him his sweet release. You could let him blow his load, pump his brain full of dopamine suppressors, and finally bring an end to the torturous ride of pain and pleasure.
Or, if you've found this new power intoxicating, you also have the choice of NOT ending it. You could lock his dick back up, plug his ass, and untie him. You could continue to tease him, build, sustain, and use his desperation. As long as there is the possibility of an orgasm sometime in the future, you will have an obedient little fuck slave that will beg for opportunities to please you: cook for you, clean for you, massage you, eat your pussy, whatever your wicked heart desires. This could go on for hours, days, weeks even!
Until now, this possibility probably hasn't crossed his mind. It's time to change that and decide his fate...

Step 19:
Look at him writhing, exhausted from all the stimulation. Tell him how much fun you've had, and you don't know if you want it to end. Put the chastity cage on his chest and tell him you could just lock him back up and keep him. Ask him if he would like that: to be caged, plugged, free to draw your baths, rub your feet, and lick you to orgasm after orgasm, all without worrying about cumming. If he says he likes the idea of that, then maybe you should consider obliging. If he begs to cum instead, remember that's against the rules...
If you decide to lock him back up, then let he'll need to get limp. You can offer to help: get some ice, hold it on his dick, maybe pop a few pieces in his asshole for good measure. Once you manage to slide it on and lock it, tease him about where you might put the key for safe keeping. You could freeze it in a big block of ice or throw it in the backyard without looking so you wouldn't be tempted to let him out.
Finally, you'll need to plug his hole back up. Tell him that you're worried about his plug falling out after his rough pounding. Then, grab the bigger plug, set it on his chest, and lube it up. Press it against his asshole, tell him to take a breath, then slowly slide it into his ass. Now he is ready and willing to tend to your every need.
If, on the other hand, you decide that he's had enough, then continue on...

Step 20:
Let your poor little fuck toy know that you think he's had enough. (read all of this page before you start)
Without warning, go down on him and start sucking his balls. They should be VERY tender, as they are about to burst. Start working his cock with your mouth, and be rough with your hands. Spank him, tug his nipples, play with his asshole. Make the build up excruciating.
Tell him how much you want his cum, how you want him to blow it in your mouth, and how you can't wait to feed it to him. Ask him if he'd like that: for you to spit his load into his mouth and swallow it. If he says no, then tell him that's fine, and that he doesn't have to cum. You'll just suck him off until you're tired, but he has to hold his cum in. Also remind him that any unauthorized orgasms will be ruined and fed to him. He should understand his predicament pretty quickly...
If, on the other hand, he proves more receptive to it, then make him beg for it. Tell him you need to hear how badly he wants it, make him describe it in detail. Force him to build the image in his head.
When he gets to the edge and asks to cum, start squeezing and tugging his balls. Tell him to do it, and let him explode in your mouth. Gather every drop of his cum, crawl up to his head, squeeze his cheeks to open, drop that load into his mouth, and kiss him deeply. Share it with him, and once you're done, tell him to swallow it.

Step 21:
You and your man can both read now.
You did it! Now it's time for some serious aftercare. Untie him, kiss him deeply, and lay with him. Talk with him about the whole experience. What did he like, what didn't he like? If he used his safewords, talk with him about why. And if he didn't, ask him if he was ever close. Having this talk now will be useful for the next time you want to take control of your man.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well your product is very fringe, your poll had just nine votes in total so not necessarily a good dataset.
Your options for femdom have zero build up and start off as subtly as a sledgehammer to the face.
You might want to make beginner/intermediate/advanced level structure else you may immediately scare away potentially curious people.

As part of a couple your game doesn't really appeal to us, everything of interest we already do and most of it is not appealing at all.
You need to find concentrations of couples who would be into this(and aren't already doing this stuff anyway), where that would be I wouldn't have a clue.

Reactions: wolfended

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Well your product is very fringe, your poll had just nine votes in total so not necessarily a good dataset.
Your options for femdom have zero build up and start off as subtly as a sledgehammer to the face.
You might want to make beginner/intermediate/advanced level structure else you may immediately scare away potentially curious people.

As part of a couple your game doesn't really appeal to us, everything of interest we already do and most of it is not appealing at all.
You need to find concentrations of couples who would be into this(and aren't already doing this stuff anyway), where that would be I wouldn't have a clue.
In that case, what would you be interested in? Role-playing games, plots, you are not just on this site, so you want to realize some of your desires in real life?

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020

Honestly, I sincerely do not believe that the fantasies of everyone on this forum are realized, I can add guides, cheat mode with a pre-planned choice of tasks, in response I do not require money, I just want to know what you need, for yourself, I will do the tasks, that's for sure ;

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
In that case, what would you be interested in? Role-playing games, plots, you are not just on this site, so you want to realize some of your desires in real life?
After twenty four years together we have already done pretty much everything we have wanted to try, now it is more repetitions of the now normal stuff with different partners for me(not that it is bad).
The only real fantasy would be my life without condoms really, which isn't going to happen for obvious reasons.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
After twenty four years together we have already done pretty much everything we have wanted to try, now it is more repetitions of the now normal stuff with different partners for me(not that it is bad).
The only real fantasy would be my life without condoms really, which isn't going to happen for obvious reasons.
Well, we have less than about 13 years of experience, and we haven't tried everything, so maybe you can still give some advice regarding the game? :) For example, ready-made scripts for role-playing games in the fantasy genre, it might be interesting) I repeat, you are on this forum for a reason