VN - Ren'Py - Please Fur My Wife [v0.1.3] [ChadChan3D]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pizzaguy6970

This definitely deserves some love. It's made very well with actual good voices and I think it has a lot of potential. I absolutely love the idea and work that went into this even though it's so short. Hopefully we get an update soon because I'm looking forward to it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LordLightSkinned

I'm giving this a 1 star cause tbh there's nothing here. It really just feels like Patreon bait, throwing memorable characters into a very short demo. That being said it does look very promising BECAUSE of the memorable characters and the voices. After some actual content is added I'll come back to this review an give the game another playthrough. For now I don't think this is even worth downloading unless you're interested in finding out what characters are in the intro?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Virgin_Jesus

looks very good for first update it was short but it was good i give the art 5/5 and story 3/5 hope i love to see more ntr and slut fox girls /o_o/
    its very good game hope dont get abandone like other games
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kowalski_the_wolf

I am giving this a two star. This is not because of the game because the game is 5 stars. The two star is for the length of this demo. I am calling it a demo. It's way too damn short. That's number one number two I am tired of Indy devs doing this but please for a lot of us. Stop releasing the game unfished. Look a bonified demo would be fine but releasing the game with to be continued is a huge insult to the player and customer alike. It's like if resident evil released a part of the and then to be continued. You would be pissed as all hell. So please take your time and finish the game because the game like I said is solid but this partial releases got to stop.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.1.2]
    I downloaded Gmod Krystal Fox model at 3AM and...
    (Unfunny joke about 3AM videos)

-Story, Originality
    Now I live among furries.
    Guess it's time to make them pregnant.

-Renders
    Cool models and some backgrounds.
    I think they are from Gmod (or SFM)...

-Sound
    Nice background music.

-Playability
    10-15 minutes of prologue.

-Performance
    It works.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Still images, sometimes small animations.
    Probably SFM stuff.

-Voice Acting
    YO DUDE THERE ARE VOICES. WOW-WOW-WOW!

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Hmmm...
    2-3 short scenes and 6 potential characters.
    But no content for now.
    Only simple prologue plot. I thought there would be something jucy.

For now there is nothing.
    Good potential, but I am not sure what will happen.