Seeking Please help find adult games what i can't remember.

ladt

Jan 17, 2021
Hello guys.
I really need helps to find some games can't remember the titles.
I have some memories about the games and i have been tried to find them with my own, but i was not able to.
So please help me.

I wanna find 4 games, and all of them are adult games.

1. MC is a young boy and he moved to a new big house with his female families. There are many kinds of females like mom, sisters, aunts, cousin...
I remember like that the stage is only in a house(i can't sure about it but i don't have any memory that he go out to the street or somewhere in the town).
He can move to many rooms and places in that house, and most impressive point in the game is "he can improve the house rooms".
For example, i remember like that at first there isn't any sauna but later he can make sauna room for his mom and he can get the event in there with family members.
And he can upgrade the rooms also.
The graphical style was 3D not so anime style but also not so realistic style.
I can't sure it was based on Renpy or not.
Please reply any games similar you can imagine.

2. MC is a young boy and he moved to country side by his father(can't sure).
I can't remember a lot of that game sorry.
But one of impressive event was he could choose one women to enjoy sexual event in a hut, and there was an old man infront of the hut.
The graphical style was 3D and kind a realistic.
It was based on Renpy.

3. MC is a young student look like a nerd with glasses.
He is living with his siblings like 2 sisters, 1 big brother.(I can't remember any seen with his parents in that game)
He can go to many places in the town but mainly his high school.(or Academy?)
His house is like 2 floors building and his room and sisters rooms are on second floor.
And the shower room is on first floor.
I can remember some sexual event like he can go to his sisters room at night and have sex with his sister.
And one more is that he saw his brother sex with his gf at night, and his brother's gf saw he is watching.
And one more is that he could see his sister's shower at the shower room.
I know that kind of events are common kind in adult games.
Sorry i can't remember more.
The graphic style is close to the anime style 3D.
I think that was not based on Renpy.

4. I have few memory with this game.
Only i can remember is that MC can visit many places to work and he can have sexual events with many women.
He do many kinds of work with many places like the cleaning, etc...
He could get a gf and she can work also.
The impressive thing is that he can do many illegal business also like brew that alcohols, drugs after he cleaned a house and he found a room with a broken machine.
After he repair it he could start that kind of illegal business.
The graphic style is not 3D maybe, and it was anime style.
I can't sure what was the base that game on.

Please help me.