Daz Please Help I can't solve this issue I don't how it happened I did every thing to my knowledge to solve this.....

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
look at his eyes please tell me how to solve this

1607604077942.png

in texture mode its seemed fine but when I turn on nvidia Iray or render it the eyes went on black mode donknow how it happen I was working fine suddenly I render one and see this yesterday please help me I'm new on DAZ. I will be greatful.

1607604255251.png

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
The character is too far off the center, if you have not got the show floor on, put it on and move him closer to it. If its a scene just make everything into a group and move the whole group.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
The character is too far off the center, if you have not got the show floor on, put it on and move him closer to it. If its a scene just make everything into a group and move the whole group.
Thankyou So much. I just complete my renders and started post production work.
Now I know what was causing this issue thank you so much man you helped more than you know.

Reactions: mickydoo

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

This was a script I found (I did NOT make it) that I use to move people into the center and avoid the "black eyes" problem. It also solves the moisture shells that render brownish/black if too far from center.

Reactions: mickydoo

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
If "black eyes" problem still persist even at center (can occasionally happen), switch 'instancing optimization' to whatever it is, in optimization/render setting. As to why it works is as mysterious as the Dyatlov case.