Identify Please help, I'm looking for a specific game.

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, I recently remembered a game I played years ago. I believe it was part of a three part series at the time but there may be more by now. The artstyle was kind of clunky, very western. you could kind of see the brushwork where they didn't completely clean up their lines, but it wasn't a bad look. It gave it a kind of character. Definitely not anime based. It was something I would rather call a "Sex Game" than a "Hentai Game" if that makes sense.

The game I remember followed the premise of a guy randomly being dropped into a medieval time period right before a massive invasion, I believe it was of non human foes but I can not remember. The game was set in a town but you could go out to other areas in order to fight. It had a stat system and based on your stats you may be able to solve an advanced riddle, but unable to throw an enemy or escape a burning building alone, or maybe you are able to pick a lock but you are unable to do something else. You start off with a set number of points and you have the option of sparring with other characters in the game (of course they we were all women, and their clothes got more and more damaged the more they fought) in a training arena. The main girls were a scholar and a fighter. If I remember correctly the scholar girl had black hair and the fighter girl had red. You also had the option of setting up a festival at which if you had passed certain milestones you could either fuck the scholar, the fighter or have a threesome with both. There was also a thing in your shack where you could either replay scenes or there was a playboy-esque centerfold drawing of any characters you had sex or something with, but don't quote me on that. A few scenes that really are stuck in my head, is one with I believe the fighter where you are infiltrating a cult that had just slaughtered a bunch of people in a nearby village and you basically trick the cult member into thinking you are one of them by pulling rank and having the cult member be like "Wow! I have never even heard of a rank that high! You must be really important!" and letting you in, and another scene with a tertiary thief character that you meet by saving her when she gets shot by someone with a crossbow and you have the option of turning her in or hiding her and saving her life, you then have the option of pulling the crossbow bolt strait out or breaking off the point and the arrows and drawing it through like that so the head didn't tear her insides up. You then had the chance to peek on her but I am pretty sure you got caught if you did so.Pretty sure her ending was locked behind a paywall on the website though. A lot of the content was only unlockable by donating for the full build.

I know there was a sequel set in space, but I can't remember many details because I only played version 0.0.0.0.1 or something like that. (Not actual version number, just emphasizing that it was like the first build and it had like no content.) Thank you for reading and whatever help you can give would be much appreciated.

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
The closest thing to this I've seen is "Meet'N'Fuck Lavindor Kingdom" but it doesn't have all the options your describing so it's most likely wrong.

Goodluck man.