Identify Please, help me find a game.

SerMagic

Feb 23, 2018
Hello! Could you help me find one game?

Unfortunately, I can't find it and I remember only a few details:

- it was an html game;

- the game had at least some freedom of choice;

- there were character stats;

- I remember exactly that one of the characters was Peta Jensen and she could be the main character's girlfriend;

- one of the activities was a party with "truth or dare";

- it was possible to select NTR in choices and this option was marked with an eye icon;

- one of the characters was the mother of the protagonist.

Maybe someone has played something like this and can tell where to look?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Hello! Could you help me find one game?

Unfortunately, I can't find it and I remember only a few details:

- it was an html game;

- the game had at least some freedom of choice;

- there were character stats;

- I remember exactly that one of the characters was Peta Jensen and she could be the main character's girlfriend;

- one of the activities was a party with "truth or dare";

- it was possible to select NTR in choices and this option was marked with an eye icon;

- one of the characters was the mother of the protagonist.

Maybe someone has played something like this and can tell where to look?
Try to looking here.

Reactions: SerMagic

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I think that game you search is Love & Vice and if I am correct, this game was also among the games you received a link to which were sorted by tags.

Reactions: SerMagic

SerMagic

Feb 23, 2018
:unsure: I think that game you search is Love & Vice and if I am correct, this game was also among the games you received a link to which were sorted by tags.
I know this game and unfortunately it is not it. There is a different interface and there is no event like a party with a game of truth or dare. So it's definitely not it, but thanks anyway.

SerMagic

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sorry, my mistake. This is exactly the game I was looking for, just when checking I came across an old version where there was no part of the content and thought that this was not it.
Thanks for helping me find it!

Reactions: Mario4don