Identify Please help me find the game

ALENA_SEXWIFE

Feb 20, 2021
Please help me find the game. The plot is like this. The married girl agreed to play the role of the girl of her boss, a businessman who has a rival friend in business with a beautiful wife. There was a party at the boss’s house and his friend said that he didn’t believe that they were dating and at dinner he started kissing his wife and the boss started kissing this married girl so that he would believe. As a result, the businessman and she started having sex later.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Please help me find the game. The plot is like this. The married girl agreed to play the role of the girl of her boss, a businessman who has a rival friend in business with a beautiful wife. There was a party at the boss’s house and his friend said that he didn’t believe that they were dating and at dinner he started kissing his wife and the boss started kissing this married girl so that he would believe. As a result, the businessman and she started having sex later.
is it this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-v0-33-nickfifa.1421/

• Red Heart
Reactions: ALENA_SEXWIFE

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Maybe you know some other good games like this one with an unfaithful wife?
hmm, maybe. i'll try to make a list for you which games i've played with unfaithful wife content. probably some of this you already have played but i'll still put it in the list.

Babysitters (Renpy,Male Protagonist,Female Protagonist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rise of the crime lord (Renpy,Male Protagonist,Female Protagonist)
The Office Wife (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)
Lily of the valley (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)
Lida's Adventure (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)

there are some more games that i haven't listed yet because i thought you probably wants to check out the game from the list first. but if you enjoyed the games from that list then i'll help you find more games you'd like, just ask and i'll try my best to help. it seems you're new here, so i'll probably give you some recommedations later on some the best games here depends on your preferences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ALENA_SEXWIFE

ALENA_SEXWIFE

Feb 20, 2021
hmm, maybe. i'll try to make a list for you which games i've played with unfaithful wife content. probably some of this you already have played but i'll still put it in the list.

Babysitters (Renpy,Male Protagonist,Female Protagonist)
Rise of the crime lord (Renpy,Male Protagonist,Female Protagonist)
The Office Wife (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)
Lily of the valley (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)
Lida's Adventure (Rpgm,Female Protagonist)

there are some more games that i haven't listed yet because i thought you probably wants to check out the game from the list first. but if you enjoyed the games from that list then i'll help you find more games you'd like, just ask and i'll try my best to help. it seems you're new here, so i'll probably give you some recommedations later on some the best games here depends on your preferences.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: yggdral