Identify Please help me find this game. (Solved)

bgtrfvcde

Feb 26, 2019
There was a game I used to play maybe a year ago and I forgot what it was called while waiting for updates, the game was about a son (MC) who lost his job (or never had one) and the mom invites her son to come and work for her and his sister comes later on in the story (to visit or move in with them). I'm pretty sure the job was some kind of modeling agency and the son was hired to inspect potential models (and fuck them) and the mom was the boss of it. Later on in the game the mom loses her job but the son continues to work there. A big event that happens that may make the game easier to identify is when the son finds out about a will being left for him to take over the company but the new boss has it in her house. The son goes to the house and breaks in (with some of the co workers) to get the will and after that he goes down into the basement where a female slave is in a cage. I almost forgot to say that the son and mom live in an apartment and as the game progresses you clean around and clear out a room for your sister that comes later in the game. I know that's not much to go off of but I can't remember much about it, but if you think you know what it is please let me know, thanks.

P.S. The incest could have required a patch I'm not sure and I believe it was a sandbox game (in a sense?) you navigated around the work place and around the apartment to each room and the kitchen.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Probably you search for The Secret: Reloaded but unfortunately it looks like the game has been abandoned again which, given the history of this dev, is not surprising as the game has a lot of potential but the dev is not a trusted person.

Reactions: bgtrfvcde

bgtrfvcde

Feb 26, 2019
Thank you so much! That is the game I was thinking of, it sucks that it was abandoned though. Maybe one day the dev will come back to it, I personally loved it.

Reactions: Mario4don