Identify Please help me find this game!

Feb 13, 2022
Hi, for a long time I have been looking for a game that I played but forgot the name of. I can't remember or find it maybe you can help me. In the game you had a wife, you worked in a company that was in a skyscraper you had your own office. You had employees and a boss. The most memorable thing for me was that you had an acquaintance who had some car probably a lamborghini and you could buy a bugatti when you bought the bugatti you kind of humiliated her. What else I remember is that you lived with your wife in a high-rise building with a garage. Where you were able to buy several cars. And one day your wife's sister moved in. I hope someone can help me. Sorry for the poor English.

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
Hi, for a long time I have been looking for a game that I played but forgot the name of. I can't remember or find it maybe you can help me. In the game you had a wife, you worked in a company that was in a skyscraper you had your own office. You had employees and a boss. The most memorable thing for me was that you had an acquaintance who had some car probably a lamborghini and you could buy a bugatti when you bought the bugatti you kind of humiliated her. What else I remember is that you lived with your wife in a high-rise building with a garage. Where you were able to buy several cars. And one day your wife's sister moved in. I hope someone can help me. Sorry for the poor English.
Is it https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-92a-smokeydots.6897/ this?