Flash Please help me find this game

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
So, a long time ago I played Robozou and decided to ry replaying it.

I forgot how utterly irritating it was lol and I also vaguely recall reading somewhere that a modded version of it has threesome in it? Could someone help me find it and or a hacked version of the game so I don't have to pull my hair out doing the grind? Thanks!

(sorry if this is posted wrong, I'm new to the site and technologically challenged.)

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Attached below is a zip of the swf that's been hacked allowing access to all the major sex scenes. Only dialogue and some contextual UI stuff has been translated though.
Regarding the threesome scene, it seems not to be a modded feature, but a part of the game itself. Apparently if you don't have sex with your mom until day 3 (early hours) and choose to masturbate, robozou comes in and offers you to fuck your mom with him or something like that.

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
Attached below is a zip of the swf that's been hacked allowing access to all the major sex scenes. Only dialogue and some contextual UI stuff has been translated though.
Regarding the threesome scene, it seems not to be a modded feature, but a part of the game itself. Apparently if you don't have sex with your mom until day 3 (early hours) and choose to masturbate, robozou comes in and offers you to fuck your mom with him or something like that.
Hi, yes, sorry but I'm sort of technologically incompetent. Does that file contain the game..? When I open it all I get are images and sound files but no way to open the actual game as far as I'm aware. Advice plz idk what I'm doing, please and thank you!

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, yes, sorry but I'm sort of technologically incompetent. Does that file contain the game..? When I open it all I get are images and sound files but no way to open the actual game as far as I'm aware. Advice plz idk what I'm doing, please and thank you!
You need a standalone flash player to play SWF files (or you could use MediaPlayer Classic [not recommended for most flash games]). You should still be able to download one that comes packed with the installation files from the adobe site itself with all flash versions for archive purposes. Just checked, Flash archives were taken down.

Above links to Flash Player standalone OS installs and browsers installs (Version 32 only), open the link that says "Flash Player Projector" for your OS.

*Also see " ". This is for any flash game/media on Newgrounds, not sure if it works with any other Flash file outside of Newgrounds.

Reactions: EL_LECHERO

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
You need a standalone flash player to play SWF files (or you could use MediaPlayer Classic [not recommended for most flash games]). You should still be able to download one that comes packed with the installation files from the adobe site itself with all flash versions for archive purposes. Just checked, Flash archives were taken down.

Above links to Flash Player standalone OS installs and browsers installs (Version 32 only), open the link that says "Flash Player Projector" for your OS.

*Also see " ". This is for any flash game/media on Newgrounds, not sure if it works with any other Flash file outside of Newgrounds.
Thanks again for the help! One more question if you happen to know, but is Sakura Robozou the same thing? Through various googling before you anwsered I had apparently stumbled upon that name and it seems to be a modded version of the origin or something but I'm not sure (I couldn't run it either lol) or if its just updated graphics since the Protag's room looks different in Sakura