Identify Please help me, I don't remember a game

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
Hi to all, I don't remember the name of a nice game made in Renpy and VN. Basically this guy only had his dad and he was supposed to go to college/university and he ends up rooming with a troubled guy with long hair who seems to hate him, he however gets to move into the room of the blonde girl he's friends with. It has to be said that he already has a girlfriend who lives in the same area as him (a brunette with whom he will make love several times in the game), but he ends up sleeping with this blonde friend of his, but he will find out in time that this friend of his has a relationship with another girl with whom he fights easily. There, I'll stop here, because the period I played it, ended with him learning that this one was in this relationship. In the college/university (I don't remember exactly) there were also several beautiful girls, including a redhead whom he taught to play the guitar, and a very sexy black girl. There was also the classic group of sporty bullies and a club made up only of women who discriminate a lot against the others (he will get a joke from them, but he will pay them back in kind). The only thing I know for sure is that it is not the mythical Being a Dik, I hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Of course it is Being a DIK , play the game and you will see that everything you wrote about the game you are looking for matches exactly the description you gave.

Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
OMG, what a stupid mistake! actually I also have BaDik on my pc (new version), but my fucking mind is completely confused that it "created" two separate and distinct games! and it's been a long time since I've played it (I have the new version, as I said before, but so far I haven't played it), yet I would have just had to go back to the appropriate thread to understand that I already had the solution, sorry and thanks for the help.

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
OMG, what a stupid mistake! actually I also have BaDik on my pc (new version), but my fucking mind is completely confused that it "created" two separate and distinct games! and it's been a long time since I've played it (I have the new version, as I said before, but so far I haven't played it), yet I would have just had to go back to the appropriate thread to understand that I already had the solution, sorry and thanks for the help.
It's all right, it can happen to anyone, I myself sometimes get confused looking for one game and thinking at the same time about a completely different one, it's just that I have played so many games from here on out that sometimes things can just get mixed up.

Reactions: Traktor23

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
It's all right, it can happen to anyone, I myself sometimes get confused looking for one game and thinking at the same time about a completely different one, it's just that I have played so many games from here on out that sometimes things can just get mixed up.
Yeah, these games can become a real drug :)
The stories and the beauty of the female subjects, are simply fantastic, the sex scenes are the ones that (at least for me) matter the least.

Reactions: Mario4don