Identify Please help me remember a jrpg game

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone. Guys please help me remember one specific game. It's a jrpg, you play as a female swordswoman, there are several routes in this game like if you are currupted or not. I remember that the design of the character isn't very simple though it's a pure 2d hentai style. And if I remember right ( but this maybe a wrong memory ) she may become blind with one eye. This game ins't new for sure.. like it was published 3+ years ago. Adn the main heroine as I remmeber right is pretty tuff girl. And she may be brutal. Hope I could explain

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
1693944631609.png
I haven't played it, but she's the only one eyed H game protag that comes to mind.

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
View attachment 2906887
I haven't played it, but she's the only one eyed H game protag that comes to mind.
No not her. I do remember that she is like a young woman. And during the gameplay she can transform into demon or could use such power because of corruption. And she used katana as I remember it right. The thing that she doesn't have a one eye maybe a wrong one. Ahah about this specific detail it may be a total mistake