Identify Please help me

CapnGuzzleCock

Sep 7, 2017
I remember the game having a female protagonist with red/orange hair. The game has you just walk around a forest and pick up items to collect another item. I know the enemies have a plant girl, a scarecrow dude (maybe just a pumpkin head dude) and I think theres other enemies, but I cant recall them. The game is 2d and I can't remember remember if the game was finished or not... please help me!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I remember the game having a female protagonist with red/orange hair. The game has you just walk around a forest and pick up items to collect another item. I know the enemies have a plant girl, a scarecrow dude (maybe just a pumpkin head dude) and I think theres other enemies, but I cant recall them. The game is 2d and I can't remember remember if the game was finished or not... please help me!
Not a lot to go on, and I am unsure if you know how to search tags to limit what you have to go through.

Click search upper right, click advanced..., click search tags, (do not click the red words), type the tags slowly and click the auto fill for them so you can have more than one at a time, if you type them out they can be separated by commas.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reddish hair and a forest makes me think of Atelier Tia, but not sure. All the games that are tagged with 2D and female protagonist should be here, using latest updates to search will give you thumbnails of the games.