Daz Blender Please HELP - Merging Geografts in Blender

fedecruzic

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, im using diffeo to import this character, and idk how to merge the geografts properly. I've got Brestacular and Golden Palace though the issue seems to be with Brestacular always.
I've tried both methods, SubD Displacement and Geomentry Nodes(experimental), and i've found problems with both:

When i use SubD Displacement, i get a mismatch in skin colour, like if they materials had changed. The positive with this method is that it lets me edit the breast geometry after the merge, the wireframe behaves properly.

Captura de pantalla (195).png Captura de pantalla (196).png

When i use Geometry Nodes(expermiental), the skin color mismatch disappears and looks great. The negative side of this method is that it does not let me edit the breast geometry, the wireframes intersect.

Captura de pantalla (197).png Captura de pantalla (198).png Captura de pantalla (199).png

Can someone provide me a solution that fixes both the skin colour mismatch and the geometry edit problem. I've been searching so much about how to get this to work and found almost anything, and this is as far as i could get by myself. Thank you in advance!