Identify Please help, trying to recall a game on here I played a year or two ago but I can't remember the title.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, I am trying to recall a game that was posted on here I played I think around a year or two ago. I had thought I bookedmarked it but I guess I didn't, anyway the game has a scene where a woman who I believe is your secretary or at the very least a secretary is wearing a red dress fives you a pill in an office, I think your office that causes you to get an erection & you have the choice of either asking for help with the erection or leaving & if you ask for help, she gives you a FJ with her stockings, she also I believe is wearing a red dress in the scene. I know it's not much to go on & I probably have described a ton of games on here but was wondering what happened to this game & or if it was still being worked on.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
The pill caused the MC to get an erection & I remember specifically the secretary saying she could help but she could not give the MC a BJ & that is where you got the choices of having her help or not. If you selected help that is when the FJ scene was played, I believe he didn't know the effects of it but not 100% sure because I believe you had a choice to select not take the pill or to take the pill & I believe it was in ren'py. The scene had some almost like light fendom to it & I know again, that is alot of games on here, will give a brief summary so people don't need to read this paragraph if it makes it easier.

- I believe it was a ren'py, I almost would say I am 100% sure it was but it might have been a visual novel.
- I believe it had multiple Females in it that you could do things with sexually.
- The Scene takes place in an office & the MC & the Woman are sitting on a sofa/couch in the office.
- The Scene has I think his secretary, could be just a secretary though giving him a pill & I think he is not sure what the pill does or she doesn't tell him but I believe it's one of the two & the User has the option not to take the pill but I believe doing so causes you to miss the sex scene.
- The pill causes him to get an erection & I believe the user had two options of having her help with the erection or walking out of the office.
- The secretary I believe was wearing red & had dark nylons on, I am 100% sure on the nylons.
- If the player selected the help, she was not able to give him a BJ, I can't recall the reason but she ends up giving him a FJ using her nylons instead.
- The scene itself had almost some hints of light femdom with the FJ but I don't think it was a full on Femdom game.

Sorry, I wish I could be more clear about the game but being I played it a year ago my mind is drawing a blank but I do recall that one scene because it was really well done.

Last edited: