Ren'Py Please help with Android package problem

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
My patreons are writing to me about this problem, I can't figure out what's going on. Please help me:

"Having an issue with updating on Android it says app not installed and package appears to be invalid. It won't take it as a fresh install either."

" Hi I tried downloading the newest update for my android and when I try to update the app I get a message that says the app couldn't be installed because the package is invalid. Do you know what could be causing that? "

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
My patreons are writing to me about this problem, I can't figure out what's going on. Please help me:

"Having an issue with updating on Android it says app not installed and package appears to be invalid. It won't take it as a fresh install either."

" Hi I tried downloading the newest update for my android and when I try to update the app I get a message that says the app couldn't be installed because the package is invalid. Do you know what could be causing that? "
I don't know how to solve this but mybe save the (save data file) and delete the old version and instal the newest version and put the old ( save files ) to the new version of the game..?
Maybe you can do this?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I don't know how to solve this but mybe save the (save data file) and delete the old version and instal the newest version and put the old ( save files ) to the new version of the game..?
Maybe you can do this?
I tried, it doesn't work.

Reactions: Virus~

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
I tried, it doesn't work.
I searched for this problem on google and YouTube and it says you need to uninstall the old version or clear data ) and some say you need to clear (package installer )'s data I don't know you just watch it yourself
After 2:51sic

Or search in Google and maybe find something?