Please help with RPG Maker

Aug 3, 2020
Hello, fellow degenerates!
I have some newbie questions about RPG Maker.
If someone can help me with it, it would be much appreciated.
First, this is probably the most stupid question of them all. How do you keep open a choose dialog option?
Since my english is trash, i'll offer an example. Char 1 talks to char 2. Char 2 asks something that requieres an answer, and you get 4 or 5 of them. One of those options is to exit the dialog, but otherwise i want the dialog to remain on the screen. How can i do that?
Second, how can I make an event to only happen once?
For example, I want that when my protagonist pick an specific dialog line he gains affection with the other character, but I only want it to happen once (otherwise, it would be the dumbest cheat ever). I could fix it with some spaghetti code making a local trigger to switch to another event page and repeat the conversation without the variable change, but i'm sure there's a better way around it.
Lastly, for RPG MAkers developers out there, what do you recommend me for the tiles?
I need some specifics things, like a pillory, iron maidens... the usual degenerate stuff. They appear to be easy to do, but I truly don't know how.
Can you lend me a hand?

Aug 3, 2020
Oh, forgot to add. Right now I'm using the character creator that comes with RPGMaker to make my npcs and stuff, but it will get old pretty quick. Any advice on the char creation?

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
I can't help you with the programming aspect of the question, but as far as character creator goes, you can customize it with your own assets. (You can find generator tools .)