Identify Please help

pp1998

Jun 21, 2017
looking for a game that I downloaded here & just can't find it anymore. Unfortunately, I don't know that much about it anymore.
There was a nightclub in the game where a pink-haired (I think at least) lesbian bunny girl was the bartender & you could then seduce a red-haired woman (she is the CEO of a company) with the right bottle of wine to start the story with her . Then you would come back every night & continue to corrupt them. You ended up having sex with her in the toilet & day by day you had more options! If anyone knows what the game is called, please tell me !!!
thanks in advance

Last edited:

pp1998

Jun 21, 2017
I think the Game started with the MC on a Chair & a redhaired succubus/demon/Goddess that Talks to him but im not sure

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
There was a nightclub in the game where a pink-haired (I think at least) lesbian bunny girl was the bartender & you could then seduce a red-haired woman (she is the CEO of a company) with the right bottle of wine to start the story with her . Then you would come back every night & continue to corrupt them. You ended up having sex with her in the toilet & day by day you had more options!
Pretty sure this scene is from Deviant Anomalies. Beautiful game, btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pp1998