Please Help..

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to fix it and why I'm getting this issue I spend more than 2 hours animating this and now I'm getting these black blots every where on G3 body I had this issue before but back then I just replaced the modal but now I had put alot of effort on animation please guide me and help me (ignore the grains)

1634402324562.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
how many frame are there in the timeline?

are you doing all of them at once?

desktop or laptop?

what animation are you using? GF3 or GF8?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to fix it and why I'm getting this issue I spend more than 2 hours animating this and now I'm getting these black blots every where on G3 body I had this issue before but back then I just replaced the modal but now I had put alot of effort on animation please guide me and help me (ignore the grains)

View attachment 1455599
It thats just the iray preview, render a single frame and see what happens.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
are you sure you had the character was selected not the Genitalia when applying the animation?

how are you applying the animation to the character?

can you share your duf file?

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
are you sure you had the character was selected not the Genitalia when applying the animation?

how are you applying the animation to the character?

can you share your duf file?
hmmm I think you are right I select genetelia while animating
but Im getting this issue with some scene while there is no genetalia and just the character

cynsynsin

Aug 7, 2020
hmmm I think you are right I select genetelia while animating
but Im getting this issue with some scene while there is no genetalia and just the character
Have you tried reloading the skins and shaders to make sure they align with you engine (ie.. iray & 3delight)?