please never "swat" someone or this might be a possible outcome

treos

Oct 19, 2017

and if you don't know what "swatting" is, Sid explains that in this video as well.

"Innocent man killed in Swatting incident instigated by Call of Duty argument over $1.50"

that's right. this happened because 2 call of duty players were fighting over $1.50 and a 3rd person got involved, swatted someone and this was the end result.

just don't do it...ever.

edit: went looking around and it seems there's some good news to go with this bad.
sounds like at least 1 of the involved parties has been arrested.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Yeah, I just watch Keemstar video and interview with the 3rd man responsible the swat call.

The summed up is this, if you don't want to watch 12 min of video.

The story was about 2 teams doing bet matches of CoD WW2 for $1,5 bet. The loser team member start fighting each others post-match. Then one of them threat to swatting the other teammate, and the threaten guy give his address and say the other guy is pussy and dare if he can actually brave enough to swatting him (so stupid right). Then the one who give the threat called an infamous guy who love giving swatting calls for money or fun. Then swatting happen, the uncle (or dad) of the address open the police call. As he freak out with the police stance, he run inside and got fired and died instantly.

The man to blame at this point will be ...
1. The kid who give his own address.
2. The other kid who give the 1st kid address to notorious guy (3rd).
3. The Notorious guy who called the swatting, convincing a hostage situation was happening.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
They got the kid that originally called in the "Swat" they are charging him with like 5-6 different "Swats" he took credit for on twitter. He changed his twitter account but not before they got a bunch of info off his old one where he claimed responsibility for like 5 other instances including the one that caused the delay and evacuation on the day they voted on net neutrality. lol, I hope they fuck him up the ass with it all personally.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
They got the kid that originally called in the "Swat" they are charging him with like 5-6 different "Swats" he took credit for on twitter. He changed his twitter account but not before they got a bunch of info off his old one where he claimed responsibility for like 5 other instances including the one that caused the delay and evacuation on the day they voted on net neutrality. lol, I hope they fuck him up the ass with it all personally.
If he's hard to find, Anonymous will surely hunt him. It became serious matter when there's life casualty.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
If he's hard to find, Anonymous will surely hunt him. It became serious matter when there's life casualty.
He's already under arrest they knew who he was yesterday they had his gamer ID's and his social media ID's already they arrested him late last night/Early this morning.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
(...) Then swatting happen, the uncle (or dad) of the address open the police call. As he freak out with the police stance, he run inside and got fired and died instantly.
(...)
Nah... he had a contidion or w/e that he couln't hold his hands up , and he kept dropping his hand to his waist.. figure the rest out

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I just watch Keemstar video and interview with the 3rd man responsible the swat call.
Then swatting happen, the uncle (or dad) of the address open the police call. As he freak out with the police stance, he run inside and got fired and died instantly.
AFAIK, Mr Finch was wearing sweats and with all the screaming and shouting that happened right as he stepped outside confused him. The sweats kept riding down and he wasn't able to raise his shoulders all the way up and he went to pull them up when he was shot. The officer was operating on the belief that he was armed and had just killed his father and had been holding his family hostage..
He did not die instantly. He might have survived had he gotten medical attention immediately but the cops went in the house to clear it- looking for hostages and the reported dead father. They pulled everyone out and as it started becoming clear that the reported situation was not true, he was already dying. According to his family, his niece stepped over him several minutes later after he was shot and they were beginning to hear rattling sounds from him. Death rattles from dying.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
Not any more alarming than the thousands in Africa, Bangladesh and stuff dying of preventable diseases. We're living in a luxury world and this stuff isn't really shocking.

Still worth investigating of course. But the public's fixations are really retarded. Incidents like these just show us what we human beings really are in our current state.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Not any more alarming than the thousands in Africa, Bangladesh and stuff dying of preventable diseases. We're living in a luxury world and this stuff isn't really shocking.

Still worth investigating of course. But the public's fixations are really retarded. Incidents like these just show us what we human beings really are in our current state.
Alright, it's the first day of the year, I can't let you say such things without pointing the preposterous generalization. Don't think that the whole world looks like the USA, don't even think that the USA looks like its own caricature.
There's stupid people everywhere, those living in the USA have more destruction power under their hands, but those living outside aren't less stupid, just less dangerous. Despite this, it's not because your hear (almost) only about them, that they are the only people living on Earth. For each stupid human being actions, there's more good actions done, the same day, but who want to hear about them ? Yes, who...
Well, in fact all of us want to hear about them... But still we don't hear about them on our daily basis because "it's not seller", and also because we are a little too lazy. Bad news are automatically served to us. Just open twitter, tv, radio, just browse a site like reddit, and you'll be flooded by them without asking anything. But the good news we need to go find them, and don't do it most of the time.
So here's some links for when you feel like loosing hope in humanity (sorted in google order to not favor one over another) :

All this said, it's not because there's people starving or dying of preventable decease, and not only in Africa, it also happen in the neighborhood where this incident happen and all around the world, that we shouldn't feel bad for this family, broke in piece because of a stupid guy who don't stand loosing $2 over an online game.

Reactions: jande21

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
It's true that there're good things out there, I wouldn't think about these things if I haven't experienced them. The most and actually only positive thing I can see in this world is a human being having real emotions which is the rarest case in the western world. I live in Germany and here, it's almost non-existing. The sites you linked were cool but does it really stay authentic if things are shared and catalogued? Everytime I see them "indirectly" it feels corrupt to me.

It's easy to see that this story has a bigger emotional backlash on us only because we relate to it more (being on computer, streaming...). Isn't that a showcase for our naturally given narrow-mindedness? - which, of course, can be overcome by intellect.... if we were treated to do so.

I think I want to point out the same thing as you (anne O'nymous). In this world, there are also other things than only this case. A world is shattered, and still, there are thousands more which have the chance of a fulfilled life.

I feel a bit frightened of you because you find my thoughts preposterous, and you got a big Modder Tag^^

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I feel a bit frightened of you because you find my thoughts preposterous, and you got a big Modder Tag^^
It's the first time my tag is called "Frightening", don't be frightened. I bite only if she ask for, promise.
More seriously, I found it preposterous yes, but mostly because of the day we were. It should have been the most optimistic day of the year and you were full of pessimistic thoughts. Like you imply, the world is messed enough like that, there's so many reason to see it from the wrong side. You've 364 days to be pessimistic, so at least start the year by looking at it full of hope for what it can promise to us.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
You've 364 days to be pessimistic, so at least start the year by looking at it full of hope for what it can promise to us.
*looks at youtube notifications* uh......i'll just count that as a maybe. since there are those out there dead set on making things horrible for everyone year round (looking at you, greedy AAA game devs and publishers).