Unreal Engine Daz Please rate the quality of breast and butt physics.

H-Abyss

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I apologize in advance for my English.
I recently started making my game on UE4. Now I have received such physics, and I need a feedback. Please rate the quality of work. If you have any comments or suggestions, be sure to write.
Below is attached video. Please do not pay strong attention to the animations themselves. They are hastily done and have many problems.

Здравствуйте, Я заранее извиняюсь за мой английский.
Недавно я начал делать свою игру на UE4. Сейчас я получил такую физику, и мне нужен обратный отклик. Пожалуйста оцените качество работы. Если есть какие то замечания или предложения, то обязательно пишите.
Ниже прикреплено видео. Прошу не обращать сильного внимания на сами анимации. Они наскоро сделаны и имеют множество проблем.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD:
Added a new video with the changes. This time the animations are normal)

Last edited:

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Better than what I could get with my skyrim mods :D
movement looks good on animations, but can't handle extreme motions (such as the jumping around with the T pose), so simply have the character smothly move naturally through different motions (minimizing little glitchy jumps) and it should be just fine.

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
Breast physics are great. Butt is good, but needs slightly less physics. Thighs look like they don't have bones, so definitely reduce that.

Svetikwag

Aug 3, 2019
I agree and had thought about it. Still slightly scared by the size of it etc though.

Yes, it is nicer than XML, but that wouldnt be hard :-

С уважением!

H-Abyss

Jan 30, 2018
Added a new video with the changes. On this time animation normal) the reference here and in a origin post

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Great work! Two things came to mind though (test_02):
1.) Her breasts seem to change volume while moving. It's really not that bad, but it looked a tad unnatural to me, especially with the smaller breast.
2.) Her idle movements looked somewhat fidgety, but I guess that's not the point of your video anyway.
But overall really well done, H-Abyss! :)

H-Abyss

Jan 30, 2018
Crispyking, thanks for the feedback.
Physics is still not final, and I hope that I will be able to cope with these problems. )

MasterRingo

Apr 18, 2020
Неплохая физика, было бы хорошо увидеть от тебя игру в жанре песочницы и свободы действий с такой физикой. Под жаном "свобода действий" я подразумеваю что-то похожее на XstoryPlayer)