README - Please READ Before Posting

1. 5.00 star(s)

NaillMcDracken

Thanks to whoever created this forum for the opportunity given to us to make ourselves known and to be able to hire the services of people crazy about sex to create fascinating games.
    Life is definitely a fucking shit game :ROFLMAO:.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Marcibx

First of all, thanks for this great thread. It makes it much easier to find the right people.

Also, as there is no thread, I figured this is the best way to suggest something for this thread. Could you please add a suggestion at the beginning that people should first check existing openings before posting here?

I see way too many posts that are basically matching each other, but none of them bothered to write to the other. Like there is a post of "somebody offering 2d art services" only three post above a post where somebody else was looking just for that.

Initially I wrote to some and suggested them to look for these posts, but apparently there are many people not doing this, no matter how obvious this seems to me - or they just don't want to do the work and read posts, rather wait and expect the others to find them.