Seeking Please recommend games dubbed in English

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for bad English, hope you can understand me

Is there any games dubbed in English?And if it's hardcore, that would be the best

Thank you for your suggestions

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
I was searching for that too and the only games that I could find was Snow Daze and Pervert Action Series
If you guys know any more than that please let me know

Reactions: RuskinSalmon

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I mean... Are you looking for completed games that were dubbed from another language?

What's your kinks/fetishes? If all you're looking for is one game or another, that's great. Plenty of them here. But ya kinda gotta help us, help you...

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
My biggest fetish in these games are pretty much that any sound given to us.Not like mobile games tho what Im trying to say here that in a game a sex scene shows up an literally only thing you could hear that the in game music which is pretty turn off for me . What ı want is not like full voiced game. Even slurpy sounds bj sounds girl moans could turn me on enough and Im desperate you to suggest me anything ?

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
I mean... Are you looking for completed games that were dubbed from another language?

What's your kinks/fetishes? If all you're looking for is one game or another, that's great. Plenty of them here. But ya kinda gotta help us, help you...
Thanks for your reply

No matter what source language, if only it has English dubbing and English subtitles
I have a lot of fetishes. All hardcore fetishes usually are my cup of tea, such as incest, bestiality, ntr/cuckold, sm,
exhibitionism, coprophagia, amputee, worm, guro

waiting for your suggests

Reactions: kinqbehic