Seeking Please recommend games have Male protagonist with slutty heroine(s)

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I love you guys

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Not really my thing and most of the NTR like this is in games with a female protagonist. However, I know My Girlfriend's Amnesia let's the girlfriend get pretty slutty about fucking behind you back, but haven't played it that far myself.

I think there is a thread asking for NTR or Cuckold games.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Not really my thing and most of the NTR like this is in games with a female protagonist. However, I know My Girlfriend's Amnesia let's the girlfriend get pretty slutty about fucking behind you back, but haven't played it that far myself.

I think there is a thread asking for NTR or Cuckold games.
Yes, but I hope for consensual sex from the very beginning, the heroine(s) willingly/proactively cheating on the protagonist with others

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, but I hope for consensual sex from the very beginning, the heroine(s) willingly/proactively cheating on the protagonist with others
Like I said, most NTR is done in female protag games. If you want to be a male protag and be cucked then you're gonna find less and less. Still, is gonna be your best bet for finding it.