Seeking Please recommend me good quality finished(completed) games.

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
Hello there!

I would be happy if someone recommends me some finished(completed) games. I did play a sheer amount of unfinished awesome games(Milfy City, Melody, DMD, F.I.L.F etc.), but I'm getting tired of waiting for updates. Or waiting for the information that the game is abandoned.

So I decided to focus on finished games. So far I played Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Lancaster Boarding House. Plus unplayed but on my list - Hack'n Stalk 2.0, Twist of my Life and Wicked Choices.

So again, can someone recommend me something? The big advantage would be good render quality. After Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, Milfy City. It's hard for me to ignore the visual aspect... I tried Dreaming of Dana because of the reviews but visuals are far worse than the games I listed before. And I just can't force myself to it.

PS. Also, I don't really like games created on RPGM(I'm willing to try some if they are really good) + Abandoned games with a good amount of content.

EDIT: I'm dumb and posted this topic on the wrong section, can some moderator transfer it to ? Sorry...

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think there is no answer for you. Because if you expecting GFX quality like just recent games you cannot excpecting they will be completed :). So only thing you can get is completed games, but witl slightly outdated GFX.

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
I think there is no answer for you. Because if you expecting GFX quality like just recent games you cannot excpecting they will be completed :). So only thing you can get is completed games, but witl slightly outdated GFX.
Well, the games I just mentioned are completed and look good(Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Lancaster Boarding House).

If I can't expect the end of development for a good looking game what is the point on starting to develop it in the first place? To postpone the end forever and suck an infinite amount of money on patreon from stupid people?

This thread should be in the game recommendations section.
There is info in my post that I did make a mistake about the location.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Well, the games I just mentioned are completed and look good(Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening, Dreams of Desire, Lancaster Boarding House).

If I can't expect the end of development for a good looking game what is the point on starting to develop it in the first place? To postpone the end forever and suck an infinite amount of money on patronite from stupid people?

There is info in my post that I did make a mistake about the location.
Yeah sure, but that is all I think :)

Reactions: Tion-ON

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I can't stand 99% of the male protagonist games out there, so anything I request will be female protag. But Rune's Pharmacy is a bit of a hidden gem on here. Took me awhile to even hear of it, and even now, I rarely see it come up in recommended lists. It has censorship which sucks, but if you're into the tags, it's definitely worth a romp. It is RPGM but it's by far one of the most detailed RPGM games I've ever seen. It blows everything else out of the water. Not even kidding. The art is phenomenal, story is decent enough, translation is great, and yeah. It's good.

Reactions: Tion-ON

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah sure, but that is all I think :)
Yeah, it looks like it. Thanks anyway for the help. And by the way, your game looks spectacular. I did play the first build some time ago, awesome work. :) One of the best art and animations. Waiting with anticipation for more! :D

I can't stand 99% of the male protagonist games out there, so anything I request will be female protag. But Rune's Pharmacy is a bit of a hidden gem on here. Took me awhile to even hear of it, and even now, I rarely see it come up in recommended lists. It has censorship which sucks, but if you're into the tags, it's definitely worth a romp. It is RPGM but it's by far one of the most detailed RPGM games I've ever seen. It blows everything else out of the water. Not even kidding. The art is phenomenal, story is decent enough, translation is great, and yeah. It's good.

Thanks!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, it looks like it. Thanks anyway for the help. And by the way, your game looks spectacular. I did play the first build some time ago, awesome work. :) One of the best art and animations. Waiting with anticipation for more! :D

Thanks!

Thanks!
Thank you! I'm glad that you like it. New update will come really soon 1 week.