Seeking Please recommend me something to play!

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone recommend something to play:

Preferably not 0.1 (but unfinished is fine)

I prefer
At least good picture quality (animations are a bonus but not necessary)
Some anal scenes (preferable but not necessary)
Would prefer harem or corruption theme

I don't like:
Incest.
Huge boobs

Recent tries:

High Rise climb - great!
Depraved Awakening - Awesome!
A Tale of forgotten lives - great!
My GF amnesia - Very good.
Dreams of Desire - not bad. Great story and models outperform incest. Aunt is great!
Dreaming of Dana - Very good. All hail Andrea!
Lily of the Valley - Good despite the boobs.
Adventurous couple - pretty good. Last update left some bittersweet feeling (not even sure why) but otherwise - very good.
(LOP or S&G games) - played most of them.
Willy D - not bad. but the path is a bit annoying. Still not bad. Will play again later (when more content will be available)
Mythic manor - Meh. Huge boobs
Where the heart lies - Meh. Incest
After the Invasion - Meh. Incest + not the best pics.
Milfy City - so so. A lot of content, but ...
Elena something - meh. Not the best graphic and story is weak.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like:
Incest.

Dreaming of Dana - Very good. All hail Andrea!
Huh .... you do know Dana and the MC are brother and sister, right?

Where the heart lies - Meh. Incest
There is no incest in Where the Heart is. They aren't his family and the girls don't touch each other. Monica was friends with the MC's mother years before the game is set. They are just family friends.

So you hate incest yet loved the game with incest that was purely about incest and didn't like the game without incest yet claimed it had incest.

Me thinks you just looked at the pictures and didn't bother reading anything.

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Milfy City and Long Live the Princess also have incest. My Girlfriend's Amnesia has twincest. Games are tagged and you seem to be ok playing incest games. Here are some recommendations of good games(some may have incest):

Acting Lessons
Melody
Babysitter
Sisterly Lust
Lancaster Boarding House
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
Dating my Daughter
Anna Exciting Affection

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Huh .... you do know Dana and the MC are brother and sister, right?
Yes. I do. But I did like that game and Andrea was a biggest part - why.

There is no incest in Where the Heart is. They aren't his family and the girls don't touch each other. Monica was friends with the MC's mother years before the game is set. They are just family friends.

So you hate incest yet loved the game with incest that was purely about incest and didn't like the game without incest yet claimed it had incest.

Me thinks you just looked at the pictures and didn't bother reading anything.
Yeah, I'm wrong here. There is no incest in Where the Heart is. But it still not my style of game.

Me thinks I do read or at least attempt to read. Sometimes the dialogues are just not the best examples of logic and reasoning.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Milfy City and Lily of the Valley also have incest. My Girlfriend's Amnesia has twincest. Games are tagged and you seem to be ok playing incest games.
Milfy City does have incest - but I have rated it "so so" just because of that.
Lily of the Valley/ Girlfriend's Amnesia - while those type of relationships is prohibited in some countries/religions it is not incest in it's direct meaning.

And yes. I'm ok trying incest games. I just mostly don't enjoy them. And I'm looking for the games I will enjoy.

In any case - thanks for the recommendations, I will try them.