Seeking please recommend the game

KarinaLeonaz

Jun 20, 2022
guys please recommend me female protagonist game with a fairly long story and a lot of cg the 2dcg game has a good picture the game must be RPGM for safety if my family looks at my cellphone while playing they will only see pixel games

Thanks

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
guys please recommend me female protagonist game with a fairly long story and a lot of cg the 2dcg game has a good picture the game must be RPGM for safety if my family looks at my cellphone while playing they will only see pixel games

Thanks
I'm sorry, but aren't you over the age of 18? Old enough to play what you want without having to hide it from your family?

Reactions: DarkSoul99

KarinaLeonaz

Jun 20, 2022
A "sprite" is just a name for character models in old-school 2d games. So yeah, in this case it's RPGM characters banging. Not some 2dcg representation of them, just the normal bobblehead models that walk around the map.
thank you for explaining it, then I'm looking for an RPG game that as usual with pictures or with animation

Feb 26, 2018
You may enjoy my games, , , , and .

In you take command of the pirate ship Harpy in this open world swashbuckling adventure. Sail from island to island while you fight enemy ships, impress local women, and win the hearts of your crew. Lots of 3D scenes and some animation with a variety of characters in many shapes and sizes.

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.

. It is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Plenty of exploring and side quests. Runs a couple hours.

In it's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
You may enjoy my games, , , , and .

In you take command of the pirate ship Harpy in this open world swashbuckling adventure. Sail from island to island while you fight enemy ships, impress local women, and win the hearts of your crew. Lots of 3D scenes and some animation with a variety of characters in many shapes and sizes.

focuses on a trio of friends out to save some princesses. Turn from hometown hero to universal savior overnight! Fully animated and voice acted sex scenes with 2D hand drawn art. Your choices matter in this game, depending on what you do you can wind up with up to seven different girls.

. It is about an alien that crashes on a small planet, and you have to protect her from evil forces trying to get her back while hiding her from your provincial neighbors. Text based sex with some pixel images. Plenty of exploring and side quests. Runs a couple hours.

In it's election day, and you're on the ballot! The citizens of Fethishville need a new mayor. Could it be you? Running for mayor isn't easy though. There are six contrasting demographics that you need to win over to secure victory. Master photo ops, rallies, talk shows, and win the debate to become the next mayor elect. Great for politics junkies who want a funny spin without resembling reality too much.

Which one has female MC?