Please share your ideas for a bestiality game with a male protagonist

MonsterFucker2.0

Aug 7, 2022
As long as I been in this website, hell, the whole internet, I never once encounter a good quality bestiality game with male protagonist. All of them have female as the protagonists, and not to offend the people who likes that, but I find the idea of a cute girl fucking something that ain't human disgusting, and yes I know is hypocritical. So if you want something done right you got to do it yourself. So if you happen to stumble upon this threat by chance, please share your ideas of a bestiality game with a male protagonist. And just have in mind that I have 0 knowledge of programing so don't be expecting much of the future.

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
To be honest I'm into all kinds of weird shit. But full on bestiality? Ill tip my hat to ya and wish you luck but not something I'm interested in. Although if you just want to try getting your toes wet KK and HS have a lot of great furry models you can use as a base. Would be easier to try making a VN with that and RenPy as you would need only very basic skills. Were missing a good male MC furry game with a focus on pet play/ownership.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
For some reason only in MLP or monster girl stuff that you get more of this kink explored, where males are depicted fucking female animals instead of the other way around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It's actually a multiple protagonist game, but my idea involves a brother and sister. They've got the hots for each other but don't realize the other feels the same way so neither does anything about it. The family dog barges in on them masturbating and lends a helping tongue. Sex with the dog escalates until they find out they've both been boning the dog while fantasizing about each other. This leads to a 3 way relationship between both of them and the dog.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As long as I been in this website, hell, the whole internet, I never once encounter a good quality bestiality game with male protagonist. All of them have female as the protagonists, and not to offend the people who likes that, but I find the idea of a cute girl fucking something that ain't human disgusting, and yes I know is hypocritical. So if you want something done right you got to do it yourself. So if you happen to stumble upon this threat by chance, please share your ideas of a bestiality game with a male protagonist. And just have in mind that I have 0 knowledge of programing so don't be expecting much of the future.
Did you ever do anything about this? Never really thought about it but why not a bestiality game that explored a male protagonist who was transported to a world where the animals were all as intelligent as humans but not anthro? Perhaps that would appeal to people? People like MLP stuff so why not something where a MMC is screwing various characters that look like "normal" animals but can respond to the sexual advances/desires of the MMC. Could explore size differences and stuff.

MonsterFucker2.0

Aug 7, 2022
Did you ever do anything about this? Never really thought about it but why not a bestiality game that explored a male protagonist who was transported to a world where the animals were all as intelligent as humans but not anthro? Perhaps that would appeal to people? People like MLP stuff so why not something where a MMC is screwing various characters that look like "normal" animals but can respond to the sexual advances/desires of the MMC. Could explore size differences and stuff.
Not gonna lie, that does sound like a good idea and yeah I have tried to do something about it, but I still need to polish my artistic skills at least to a point where I'm satisfied. I can't do backgrounds even if my life depended on it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
I have no interest in this kind of shit and even furry feral genre rarely does it for me.
Unless its like some fantasy monster creatures: pokemon, tentacles, slimes, oversized insects/slugs, mutants and e.t.c. And actually if i consume such a content, the creatures must be male, who they are fucking is not so much, but preferably an human/anthro female/femboy. And this being disgusting is a part of the appeal.

But to the actual topic, I can't share any ideas, but can say that if you don't know how to code, RPG maker is your best bet in creating a game IMO, It is very popular among indie devs and i have used it in the past(RPG maker MV to be precise) It's easy to learn and there are tons of tutorials on how to use it, and you can make a game without writing a single line of code. And if you find that the engine lacks in some feature you want, there probably exists a plugin for it, to alleviate you the burden of coding that feature yourself. If you want to make a full-on VN, Ren'py might be a better choice, but it requires you to know Python to do shit there if I'm not mistaken. But you can make a VN in RPGM too, it's not a big deal, people have done it before.

As for backgrounds, many people dislike AI art, but i believe for things such as backgrounds it can be very useful, since unlike characters, this is something AI can do much better. Maybe you could try using it too.

(Oh, it's a year old dead topic, oops)

Last edited: