Seeking Please Suggest me Games based on my list of likes?

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys,

Instead of saying what kind of games I like, I'll try to list the ones I liked the most and the ones I didn't like, so anyone can suggest me other games.

So here we go:

My favourite adult games ever are Vdate Games (all of them, basically) and some lesson of Passion Games. From LOP, I like those games with stat build and grinding that slowly unlocks things you can do with the girl (Living with [name of the girl] is usually the name).

From RPMG games, I liked a lot Stranded With Benefits, and ICstor games, even though I'm not into incest, and I play his games with the walkthrough, because I don't like spending half an hour to find out what to do next. In this sense, Stranded with benefits is the best balance for me between grinding and rewards.

Farmer's Dream is nice, even though it's short.
Zoe's Temptations is pretty good.

I DON'T like futanari.
I don't like visual novels where you have no say and doesn't feel like a game.

Guess that's basically this.

R

RWaites

Have you tried
Man of the House

Love thy Neighbor

Love and Submission

Have you checked the games list or new games in light blue or type lesson of passion into the search on the main page and it will list any such games

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I DON'T like futanari.
That's too bad. I'm still gonna suggest Coceter Chronicles though. You can turn the futanari content off, in fact, before you see any of it (beyond the picture in the species book that shows them) you are given the option to turn it off.

Don't let Futa stop you from playing this game. It makes Zoe's Temptations look like childs play. It's seriously probably my favorite game.

Also I suggest

The Artifact

Incest Adventure

IC In Paradise

Those three are made by ICCreations and are some of the better RPGM games I've played. Play Arifact and Adventure before paradise because paradise is a sequel to both.

I started playing the Proteus Effect the other day. It seems really good. I'm gonna pick it up again later, I just lost a lot of progress because I forgot to save and got frustrated, but that wasn't the game's fault.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
since u liked stranded with benefits, try pokkaloh i
its island survival, you get to craft and stuff and there are a few girl you can woo and progress.
it also has nice farming elements.

have you tried training games ? they have good grinding and stat building (training girls) elements
like slave maker
or witch trainer and princess trainer by akabur

lordukk

May 21, 2017
ah there is also a !
there is not much of stat building ( you can), but there is plenty of scavenging and building relationships (its mainly incest, but there is some none incest)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you like dating games there is a series of VN's that have relationship building and a really good story.

Dreaming with Elsa.

Redemption For Jessika.

Finding Miranda.

Saving Chloe.

They go in that order and while they are all self contained stories they do follow one big story arch ending with Saving Chloe.

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018
If you like dating games there is a series of VN's that have relationship building and a really good story.

Dreaming with Elsa.

Redemption For Jessika.

Finding Miranda.

Saving Chloe.

They go in that order and while they are all self contained stories they do follow one big story arch ending with Saving Chloe.
I've played most of the dreaming series. I forgot to mention it. But I'll look if there is any one that I haven't played yet.

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018
since u liked stranded with benefits, try pokkaloh i
its island survival, you get to craft and stuff and there are a few girl you can woo and progress.
it also has nice farming elements.

have you tried training games ? they have good grinding and stat building (training girls) elements
like slave maker
or witch trainer and princess trainer by akabur
I'm playing Pokkaloh. Great little game. Too bad the "reward" aprt is so basic. But I like the farming system and the build up

Reactions: lordukk

vinniffa

Jan 2, 2018
Have you tried
Man of the House

Love thy Neighbor

Love and Submission

Have you checked the games list or new games in light blue or type lesson of passion into the search on the main page and it will list any such games
Playing Man of THe House.. Looks great.