Pleased to meat you

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Welcome !I can't get enough of it.

Marimo... If you mean Ankoku Marimokan, I really like your taste in hentai games ! :D
...even if I prefer his rpg to his action games... :rolleyes:

You should find your happiness if you're looking for this kind of game here.

Reactions: VelvetPython

VelvetPython

Nov 13, 2019
Hello back at you all, thanks! I do mean Ankoku Marimokan, I've played Legend of Kokage, Splatter School and Beach, Unbreaker (maybe my favorite, for the American Superhero theme) and Sword of Ryonasis. I love his chubby heroines (and his shotas aren't half bad) and it's always a trip seeing how they're going to get impaled or decapitated while wetting themselves. His backgrounds also always have a lot of great stuff in them that may only appear once. I would play his RPGs too but don't read enough Japanese.

Some of my other recent favorites- Civilian Justice League, Goblin Walker, Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach, Wonderful Pink.

Reactions: Armonie

hunterx1998

Jul 13, 2019
Hello back at you all, thanks! I do mean Ankoku Marimokan, I've played Legend of Kokage, Splatter School and Beach, Unbreaker (maybe my favorite, for the American Superhero theme) and Sword of Ryonasis. I love his chubby heroines (and his shotas aren't half bad) and it's always a trip seeing how they're going to get impaled or decapitated while wetting themselves. His backgrounds also always have a lot of great stuff in them that may only appear once. I would play his RPGs too but don't read enough Japanese.

Some of my other recent favorites- Civilian Justice League, Goblin Walker, Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach, Wonderful Pink.
could you send me a link to play Sword of Ryonasis ??