Unity - Completed - Pleasure Climb [Final] [Phracassado of The Deep]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tenbour-san

2/5

I can't recommend this game because the animations are dull and quite repetitious. There isn't a reward for achieving perfect accuracy and health (although there are statistics at the end of each round). The ending is also VERY simple and underwhelming. Skip.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zell66

The game is quite short and well rounded. It's actually a little "timed click" kind of game, not the usual "lots of story, characters and sex scenes" game.

There is only a little bit of sexual content (pixelart) at the end of each level. That being said, there are no bugs, the game is actually nice (pretty repetitive, though) and sex pixel art is ok.

A good game overall, not much of a sex game.
    4/5 Good Game. Recommended.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 37956

It's a pretty meh game. Reminds me of Dungeons of Desire but nowhere as good. Lazy pixel scenes (each scene consists of perhaps 2-3 frames) and boring gameplay with little skill involved (actually requires a bit more of luck and grinding than skills).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

woofie

I love pixel games, but I cannot in good conscience give it more then 3 stars. theres barely any game to it at all. All you do is click when the mouse hovers the green part of the bar. no strategy, nothing.