RPGM - Completed - Pleasure of Depravity [v1.05] [Studio PPS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kiokami

Nice concept, i like it ! Good ideas, the story is simple but it works. A shame that's it too short. But the feet/socks scene are really cool ! Nice work ! Even for someone like me who isn't in breast or ass. fetish.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NightDomen

This is a good game, and already there is a lot of content in it. The only thing that caused difficulties during the passage was the maze, but I managed to get through on my own, spending about 15 minutes. I am waiting for new updates.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Insanely43

This is... interesting, but feel more like a demo than anything else.

Gameplay :
    Simple RPG mechanics with battle fuck. Some puzzle but can be brute forced and enemies to dodge when doing so. The drain level and prostitution was interesting but doesn't really have an impact. Game also gives you a oneshot cheat skill to ignore battle altogether.

Story:
    It actually has one but its pretty vague. Interestingly, it actually isn't machoistic MC if you don't lose any fights or respond to H-events. MC is a run of a mill jap beta male MC, with a growing harem cause japs.

H:
    Boobs. All the Boobs. And some footjobs as well. But mostly boobs. Probably around 2 penetration scenes only.

Overall:
    Good enough game, finished it in under an hour. Lacking in H-scenes thought.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Art is average at times, above average at others, and the gameplay is just about as bland as it gets. This game gets points for having actual visuals for the lewd attacks made, but it's all very one-tracked and bland. Its greatest feature is the reminiscence room that allows immediate access to the overall bland assortment of content. It has a few animations that look generic when slow and smooth when fast.

There's very little diversity overall. 80% massive breasts, 10% face sitting, 10% foot content. There are two blowjob scenes. The main issue with the content is that the majority of it are just one offs that appear thrice in the scene viewer, meaning there's deceptively little real content to be found. First you get content from a precursory fight, then a real fight, and lastly you can get it from directly paying money to girls afterwards. Except the "scene" is exactly the same with only the dialogue changing, so it's just recycled animations. They're not nearly good enough to crank this up to a 4. It's on par with entry level Live2D animation that gets choppy when forcefully slowed down, making only the "fast" pace look nice.

There are two or three scenes that are VERY high quality, but everything else is just incredibly mid. The gameplay is boring and serves very little function other than to waste your time. It's just not fun.

All in all, probably great if you're exclusively into massive breasts and generic masochism content. Very unimpressive dialogue that is entirely devoid of creativity or life. Feels like they read a Dummy's Guide to Sadistic Speaking in the BedroomTM.

It's just eh.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

Really loved this game simply because it's animated and has godlike artstyle , it had my peepee senses tingling the whole playthrough,as a game itself it's ur usual trashy rpgm game so don't expect anything good game wise but just for the girls its def worth playing .

Only thing i wish they would have done is more actual sex scenes not just boobs, for example that nun is one of the sexiest character designs i've seen in a while but you can't fuck her unfortunately ... by the way the game isn't completed, the dev said there is more content coming (more scenes and actual ending for the game)