VN Unity Completed Pleasure Thieves [v4.2.0.6 Final] [HoneyTalesFactory]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
@Honey Tales , I just clicked on the text field with the mouse, and it is stuck. This was especially noticeable at the moment with notebook and webcam.
I did not press the esc button.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The game seems interesting but the lack of saves doesn't allow to explore each path individually. I'll give it a try but I don't think it will be able to get me invested...

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Will you implement a way to control how text appears? I generally prefer instant text.
Good suggestion. Will be added in Chapter2.

The game seems interesting but the lack of saves doesn't allow to explore each path individually. I'll give it a try but I don't think it will be able to get me invested...
You're totally right. And we are planning to add a similar system as Ren'py uses in the update 1.1

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good suggestion. Will be added in Chapter2.

You're totally right. And we are planning to add a similar system as Ren'py uses in the update 1.1
Good, was about to write something similar to the posts you cited.

This game has a lot of good things going, but it needs to be more accommodating, so far it falls short in that field as do so many unity games.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
We have posted a new update on our Patreon page. Today we talk about some new features you will find in "Chapter 2" and about a small update that will come earlier. As we are doing during the production of Chapter2, the wall of our Patreon page is open for everybody.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
New update in our Patreon page talking about new features for Chapter 2:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Mr. Price is one of the literature teachers at Cumlobia University. He seems to have a weird relationship with his students. Did you explore this branch during Chapter 1? We tell you how in our latest post at our Patron page! Open for everybody!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes