4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Could you please add an Android build? It would be nice to play at least on tablet.

I like to play while on the move.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
You had me at revenge of the nerds lol.:)

With American pie though I’m expecting an apple or cherry pie scene now lol.

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Great game but how can i save the game and the game use a lot of resources
In the first chapter the game saves your progress automatically. We are aware that doesn't help replayability, so Chapter2 will include the slot saving system.
Could you elaborate more about the resources? We have tested the game in a pretty old mac and we didn't notice anything wrong.

quite funny and the story is interesting so far.
the mc and roommate are the most interesting characters so far.
the girls are cute but thats it, need to talk to them more.
i hope it will not be a harem-feast, mc fucks around using elixirs.
that for me its rape so its a bit turnoff. i hope there will be more to it.
not sure why the roommate dont do it himself, since the elixirs should work on him as well.
unity is a cpu hungry bitch. so a -1 point because of that.
The goal is to get the elixir. But that won't be an easy task... We don't want to make a game where the MC has a "super power" or something like that, which allows him to have sex with every girl. That would be boring! :)
Leonard (the roommate) want to have Elixir, but the elixir is almost over so he needs the player's help to get the "orgamisc fluids" in order to produce more.

I hope the next update will bring skip mod for us
Chapter2 will add all the features you can find in a Ren'py game.

Reactions: DirkP

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, but i'm already liking a few things:

1. American Pie, Porky, Revenge of the Nerds are excellent for inspiration for a funny, humorous and laid back lewd game, which is refreshing from all the B movie drama genre most seem to go with these days.

2. Active dev taking time to answer questions and inquiries. Pretty rare those days around.

3. Exaggerated facial expressions and body movements. This may seem odd for some and a con for others, but being an ex 3D character animator, it's so tiring to see minimalistic/bad body dynamics and the usually very mild facial expressions that most tend to use. Don't be scared to express dynamism, speed, movement!

May not try it out yet (Probably be waiting a few updates to make it a worthwhile playthrough, i've been too often deceived by 0.1/0.2 games versions that barely has any scenes and stuff in it or you get blue balled right before finally getting some action and being greeted with "Wait for next update" ), but will certainly keep an eye out for this one.

Reactions: Honey Tales

Romaru

May 29, 2017
We are going to confess those we love "Golden Boy" anime, and Pleasure Thieves is heavily influenced by it. That's why the MC has sometimes this crazy/stupid expressions. :D
HNNNGGGG, that anime gave me life man! If this project is influenced by that masterpiece you guys are definitely going to go places. Just stay consistent and transparent and no matter how much success comes your way don't forget where you came from and how you started, will definitely be following.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
In the first chapter the game saves your progress automatically. We are aware that doesn't help replayability, so Chapter2 will include the slot saving system.
Could you elaborate more about the resources? We have tested the game in a pretty old mac and we didn't notice anything wrong.

The goal is to get the elixir. But that won't be an easy task... We don't want to make a game where the MC has a "super power" or something like that, which allows him to have sex with every girl. That would be boring! :)
Leonard (the roommate) want to have Elixir, but the elixir is almost over so he needs the player's help to get the "orgamisc fluids" in order to produce more.

Chapter2 will add all the features you can find in a Ren'py game.
Funny game !!! Crazy faces (especially MC). I'm curious what will happen next. But I still have to play Version 1 2-3x, because I only have 10 out of 30 points.:eek:
Keep it up. (y)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
e-m-m... this should be understood as an announcement or that the first part will end where we are now?
We announced a few weeks ago in our Patreon wall:

It was a hard decision but it will be the best in the long run.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I almost forgot Cobra Mission entirelly. Almost. Ohmy, it was ages ago. :coffee::sneaky: Now if this game won't have a guy named Kaiser who is completely delusional i'm gonna protest :geek:
Before I came to this site, I had this game downloading from some old game site and just played only 30+/- % of the story.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
I played wotiut any big wisehs, but after first chapter i'm statring to belive in this project. Nice mimics of main hero, American Pie climate, nice renders. Some choices to make. It can be a good opportunity to try somethign fresh on VN market. Keep it up!:)

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Today we want to share with you one of the new female characters from Chaper 2, Beth! She is a beautiful XXL girl. Follow the link for a full view:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Today we want to share with you one of the new female characters from Chaper 2, Beth! She is a beautiful XXL girl. Follow the link for a full view
I'm already in love! I'm a big fan of some smoking hot big girl like Beth every now and then, and she's also very cute. :love:

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes