VN Unity Completed Pleasure Thieves [v4.2.0.6 Final] [HoneyTalesFactory]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We have a new post on our wall!
Now that there will be different paths, will there be a way to save the game? If those options really change how future updates will develop the story, I don't know how to feel if every time I want to paly a new update I have to scroll back to the choice to play both paths. Having a way to save or jump into a specific scene would be really nice.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Be sure you get familiar with her face! She will be a fundamental character in Chapter2. We are reviewing all dialogues, and we expect to freeze the script soon. Also, a big part of the main logic is completed and the chapter can be played from start to end without significant problems.

Now comes the tricky part, rendering all the background, set up the characters... As always, we will keep you posted!

Honey Tales

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
We said we will share with you the progress of Chapter2 in our Patreon wall. Unfortunately we cannot open the devlog to sex content, so we show you here!
Our Patreon page in case you want to support us:

Hi! We mentioned already we are in the process of rendering backgrounds, which means not only the typical background image but also the "high-sexual" backgrounds. Many of you requested for more sex content in Chapter2 and believe us; you will get it.

We are also improving the sex-gameplay from Chapter1, as we were not very happy with it. Chapter2 will have a new version that we hope you like. But we will talk about that in future updates.

So... Big question... When will Chapter2 be released? We cannot give you the exact date yet, but we can tell you we are in the final sprint. Now it's all about tweaking and improving, fixing bugs and doing the translations. As you know, we do this in our free time, so let's see how it goes.

But stop talking. We want to share with you one of these new sex scenes we are preparing, so you can see the level of quality we are aiming for.

Take care!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes