Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-08-31] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Shocked by what I just saw.. In a good way lol :D
Do you guys knows some other videos in this genre voiced or with subtitles or even comics or games.. Its for a friend :ROFLMAO:
Thanks in advance

erroticx

Apr 5, 2017
Shocked by what I just saw.. In a good way lol :D
Do you guys knows some other videos in this genre voiced or with subtitles or even comics or games.. Its for a friend :ROFLMAO:
Thanks in advance
I just came here to ask this as well. I watched it a couple days ago and enjoyed it. Can't wait for the end result as well as the other story with her friend and dog.

I wished the animations section had something like a "story" tag. Most of them are just gifs or clips of loops which doesn't really do it for me anymore. Even this being still images, I didn't even care. Was the journey with the included smut.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I just came here to ask this as well. I watched it a couple days ago and enjoyed it. Can't wait for the end result as well as the other story with her friend and dog.

I wished the animations section had something like a "story" tag. Most of them are just gifs or clips of loops which doesn't really do it for me anymore. Even this being still images, I didn't even care. Was the journey with the included smut.
Do you have a link for the other story of her friend? I searched but i couldnt find anything

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
That was kinda lame. I understand it's supposed to be a slow burn but it's ep 13 and all we get is a flaccid bj on a few inches in the most uncomfortable position possible.
And she doesn't even make him cum. At this rate there will be full sex in episode 40 or something

Tretrewild

Sep 11, 2020
That was kinda lame. I understand it's supposed to be a slow burn but it's ep 13 and all we get is a flaccid bj on a few inches in the most uncomfortable position possible.
And she doesn't even make him cum. At this rate there will be full sex in episode 40 or something
And let's not forget the special bottles she kepts for "later", i'm not sure why the creator didn't use it for the previous episode, or this one

Reactions: Hentagram and PDLS

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
She did say that she was gonna try and take him deeper next time, so let's hope that's what the next episode is. A good deepthroat, hopefully with her drinking cum from the tap. I was really hoping we'd see more ball-play. That's pretty much my only gripe.

Reactions: Inaro
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes