Plop everyone!

Givine

Mar 29, 2018
For some time I follow this forum, and I think it's time to give a contribution.
I appreciate the quality of the work done here, and that give some ideas.

In this moment I have some free time, so i decided to convert poses from V4/M4 to G3F/M.

How do i process:
1- script to V4 to G2
2- script to G2 to G3
3- reworked every poses with G3 base figure (for exemple a pose in a bed, I will put it on the floor at the reset position. Sometime, add a little something.) With this reworked, poses can be use more easier.

Well, that kind of stuff you see.
(from G3 to G8, it's so much easier, just a single script and done.)
The matter is I Don't know where to post them. Ridiculous, yes i know. So if you think that the communoty can be interested, let me know and provide me an answer.

Givine.

PS: I was tempted to join a file as exemple, but I will wait.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
For some time I follow this forum, and I think it's time to give a contribution.
I appreciate the quality of the work done here, and that give some ideas.

In this moment I have some free time, so i decided to convert poses from V4/M4 to G3F/M.

How do i process:
1- script to V4 to G2
2- script to G2 to G3
3- reworked every poses with G3 base figure (for exemple a pose in a bed, I will put it on the floor at the reset position. Sometime, add a little something.) With this reworked, poses can be use more easier.

Well, that kind of stuff you see.
(from G3 to G8, it's so much easier, just a single script and done.)
The matter is I Don't know where to post them. Ridiculous, yes i know. So if you think that the communoty can be interested, let me know and provide me an answer.

Givine.

PS: I was tempted to join a file as exemple, but I will wait.
Hello, Givine! Welcome to F95zone!
If you want to share your scripts you can either:

1) Post them informally in the Programming, Development & Art forum, or

2) Post an asset request with your script attached and an asset release thread will be made for the
Asset Releases forum. This option will allow your script to be displayed in the
Latest Updates page and would have more visibility.

Let me me know if you have any questions.