Seeking pls help find good games with FEET or/and FEMDOM

Weed Lovin

Oct 27, 2021
Hi guys, i need ur help today!
I want to find good games with anything related to feet, armpits, farts (I know this is weird) and femdom, I've already looked at all the footjob and femdom tags and I've downloaded all the games I'm interested in but there are several games that have these themes and do not appear there.
there are several tags that I don't care if they show up so feel free to send whatever you want, the only one I ask you NOT to send is NTR.

Ps: sorry if something is spelled wrong or the sentences are hard to understand, I never took English classes. thanks in advance for the help :)

Reactions: sidsan
Apr 7, 2019
I want to find good games with anything related to feet, armpits, farts (I know this is weird) and femdom, I've already looked at all the footjob and femdom tags and I've downloaded all the games I'm interested in but there are several games that have these themes and do not appear there.
there are several tags that I don't care if they show up so feel free to send whatever you want, the only one I ask you NOT to send is NTR.

Ps: sorry if something is spelled wrong or the sentences are hard to understand, I never took English classes. thanks in advance for the help :)
Try Panacea for a great game with some of these.

You might try Domina and Tower of Trample as well.

Reactions: Weed Lovin

arrivedercii

May 20, 2022

i have same fetishes as you can you please recommend a game to me i cant find good game anymore with this type fetishes