pls translate and post game link (Mecha Engineer Lista's Adventure) (Resta!)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
game: full
language: japanese
creator: Resta!
Ci-en:
Dlsite:
genre: rape,female protagonist,monsters,action,side scroller/plataformer, this game has animated sex like animated CGS,i not know if it has sex sprites,i suppose, monster girl, lesbian
1653009586433.png 1653009623226.png
1653009665477.png 1653009707937.png
this game has a video in dlsite how example
LORE:
small Lista-Mechanity, who spends his days peacefully inventing in the city.
That peace was suddenly lost by the runaway of the Robos one day.
Lista decides to find out the cause of the city's accident with the cooperation of Clie, who is familiar with the past.

Then, a girl named Frezero appears there.
Moreover, she seems to know about Lista for some reason.
While being attacked by the huge HENTAI Robo that Frezero skillfully manipulates,
Lista struggles to get the truth.

What is the true purpose of Frezero?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game has a video how example in DLsite, this game how i said has sex animated scenes of CGs game overs etc,there are a lot of people that bought the game soo i suppose that it is nice game,i dont know,look cool but i cant find this game in any page for download,soo pls not only translate,give link of download if you find this.

Reactions: Socksgod

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
This game has a video how example in DLsite, this game how i said has sex animated scenes of CGs game overs etc,there are a lot of people that bought the game soo i suppose that it is nice game,i dont know,look cool but i cant find this game in any page for download,soo pls not only translate,give link of download if you find this.
It's on Nyaa. The lettering is super thick and blocky, makes it really hard for machine translations to pick up (for the options at least, in game text seems fine)

Last edited:

MarkD

Aug 3, 2019
This looks awesome, I hope someone will translate it. Is it hard to figure out how to play it in Japanese? The gameplay seems fairly simple.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Does this game have any in-game h-animations or is it just from game overs to the bosses? I can't seem to cause anything to happen from losing to normal enemies...