VN Ren'Py Completed Plump City 2: My Russian Holidays [v0.0.5] [Chaixas-Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I have tried a couple of his previous games, but the sandbox stuff is just irritating so I quit. Might give this a try later just for the hell of it.
This one has a Quest/Mission-journal so it's much easier to understand than earlier releases!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Love BBW. Here's hoping for multiple endings, from an ending where Jason becomes a sex slave or happy lover for his stepmother and her girlfriend Emma, to Jason actually picking the perfect girlfriend and staying loyal to her with fantastic sex. That's my hope at least but time will tell if Chiaxas does it.
I'm dreaming of an harem ending with Annabelle as Queen :love::love:

Reactions: fanboi

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
About the writing, you must understand something, man. Development is a job, translation is a job and writing is one too. :) We are discussing about enrolling a pro writer once the pledges allows it. Chaixas already has a full-time job in real life. The rendered product you are playing is what he manages to do in his little free time. ;)

We hope that things changes with time. :)
You don't have to worry, I did marketing plans, financial advice and photography for a few very successful adult games.
I know how hard and time consuming this things can be.

Anyway, have you ever heard this phrase? ;)
"It is so bad that it starting to be good."

Anyway, if you want constructive criticism, the main problem is missing build-up.
The main character meets a girl, both are extremely attractive to each other and almost immediately have sex.
No problems, no tension, no rejection from either side, no motivation.
It's hard to like a person who is just an empty shell.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anyway, if you want constructive criticism, the main problem is missing build-up.
The main character meets a girl, both are extremely attractive to each other and almost immediately have sex.
No problems, no tension, no rejection from either side, no motivation.
It's hard to like a person who is just an empty shell.
I'll give you that. ;) The main problem on our side is that we must find the perfect balance/time between our real life jobs ( I work in marketing too ;)), our personal life and the development/progress of the game. Add to this non-patient patreons who dislike slow build up and you'll get the feeling you have actually.

Besides that, I've said it many times, but it's hard to please everyone. We just can't. It's impossible. There will always be a portion of people who'll find flaws in our approach and won't be objective in their comments.

I won't make any promises, but one thing is for sure ; once the pledges allows it, Chaixas will shift to part-time at his main job = more time to work on the games ;)

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
Everyone dislikes certain categories. We all know it. So can we please stop flooding every thread with people saying they aren't interested in the game? It adds nothing whatsoever and how about instead the only people that comment in game threads are those that are in fact interested in the game.

Last I checked it's pretty common knowledge that you start groups about things you are interested in, not things you aren't.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Very sad Helena gets one scene. I'd love to see him redo the original Plump City animating all of Helena's scenes. I just can't get enough of that hot mama!

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Everyone dislikes certain categories. We all know it. So can we please stop flooding every thread with people saying they aren't interested in the game? It adds nothing whatsoever and how about instead the only people that comment in game threads are those that are in fact interested in the game.

Last I checked it's pretty common knowledge that you start groups about things you are interested in, not things you aren't.
Nothing is further from the truth.

Criticism and especially constructive criticism is a thing that makes the author evolve and as a result, his other works have a higher quality. If a hundred people write here "The fatness of these women is unbearable!" the author can slightly adjust his work to appeal to a wider audience. However, this do not have to mean that all women will be skinny, but for example new route where some character will be able to lose weight at the instigation of Main Hero.

On the other hand, nothing is more dangerous than a group of people who are constantly repeating the author, how great he is and how great his work is.

""People who tell you you’re awesome are useless. No, dangerous. ""
They are worse than useless because you want to believe them. They will defend you against critiques that are valid. They will seduce you into believing you are done learning, or into thinking that your work is better than it actually is. Especially watch out for the ones who tell you that nobody understands your genius.

I really recommend reading this:

Reactions: Kakato

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Criticism and especially constructive criticism is a thing that makes the author evolve and as a result, his other works have a higher quality. If a hundred people write here "The fatness of these women is unbearable!" the author can slightly adjust his work to appeal to a wider audience. However, this do not have to mean that all women will be skinny, but for example new route where some character will be able to lose weight at the instigation of Main Hero.

On the other hand, nothing is more dangerous than a group of people who are constantly repeating the author, how great he is and how great his work is.

They are worse than useless because you want to believe them. They will defend you against critiques that are valid. They will seduce you into believing you are done learning, or into thinking that your work is better than it actually is. Especially watch out for the ones who tell you that nobody understands your genius.

Of course criticism is useful, but just hating on something because you dislike anything in that category is useless. For example, if I came into a thread about a game called Gay City and started complaining about the fact that there were no women to romance in that game, that is not useful and is in fact pretty stupid - I should just move on to something else. Similarly, if you don't like chubby/plump/fat women, why go into a thread about a game called PLUMP City to make a criticism that you don't like plump women? That is what the person you were responding to was getting at, not saying there aren't criticisms of the game to be made.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, chubby/plump/fat women are really comfy and so much to grab to... :p
What are you gonna do with a skinny girl/woman? And they are pretty often flatchested too...
I would fear to get bruises when I bump into them. :whistle:

See, I said some not very nice things to skinny women/girls. It's really rude to them. I apologize for this, please forgive me.
There are hot, sexy and beautiful girls/women with all body types out there!
They all are needing and deserving love. ;)
(Some may be not but that's another story.^^)

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
There are hot, sexy and beautiful girls/women with all body types out there!
They all are needing and deserving love. ;)
(Some may be not but that's another story.^^)
Well, although I myself prefer women who weigh little more than is socially acceptable "normal weight", it is necessary to set limits.

Extremes are bad and should not be supported by society. Anorexia and high levels of obesity can easily kill you. So you should never say that such women are beautiful, sexy or normal. They are mostly seriously ill (mentally or physically). Those who are aware of their problem and try to do something about it deserve our support. Those who are aware of their problem and do not try to do something about it because they don't care, deserve our contempt.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

There can be a lot of things in the Russian forest ;)

Reactions: Kakato

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
Is anyone else having issues trying to get the game to start? I have installed it and unistalled it 3 times but i keep getting the same error msg about the .exe file being missing even tho i see it in the file folder. Any suggesstions?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
The graphics are at a high level, but unfortunately these women are not my weight category. I'm leaving the ring.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018

Yes, constructive criticism is the best kind of response. Useless criticism is the worst kind, which is what "I don't like <insert category here>" comments are. There is not one thing construtive about that.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Unfortunately, some people know nothing except how to whine, incessantly. One would think their goal in life is to make everyone as miserable as they are. They're getting something for free, and they complain about not getting it fast enough, or it not meeting their expectations. Fortunately for them, it's currently illegal to dispose of Millenials in a manner befitting their station in life.

Reactions: Maverick1965

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why do people even comment in here who want to complain about plump..the title itself tells you what is in the game..should be enough to avoid it...as with many games..they fulfill peoples fantasies..inserting RL condemnations on a rendered fantasy seems kind of "up yer own arse" i shake my head so much i got a headache...just ignore the game if it triggers your righteous indignation

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
why do people even comment in here who want to complain about plump..the title itself tells you what is in the game..should be enough to avoid it...as with many games..they fulfill peoples fantasies..inserting RL condemnations on a rendered fantasy seems kind of "up yer own arse" i shake my head so much i got a headache...just ignore the game if it triggers your righteous indignation
Well said Rob. I for one, am utterly baffled about the moaning. Not a fan of NTR (in any way) and as such, if I read that as part of a game's genre, I'll more often than not give it a pass, regardless of the overall content. One thing I won't do, is go into the thread and bitch and moan about the genre or content just for the sake of it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes