Plz help

• Thread starter Deleted member 2479505
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2479505

Hey guys I use chrome browser to run f95zone.when I run this website I can see some adult game ads.so my questions are...
1.does everyone see the ads?
2.is there any way to turn off the ads?
3.if no then how can I solve this problem?
4.and one more thing....the games which are shown in those ads how can I play those games??do I have to pay for those games ?if yes then is there any way to play those games for free?

One last request plz tell me a good 3d game with animations which must has official android port(except treasure of nadia,fotm,lust epidemic,the way,the visit)... I am a android user.....plz don't tell any unofficial port.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
1. No
2. I use firefox and no ads appear, even if I disable the plugin that blocks them on other sites.
3. I don't know about Chrome, but Firefox has some plugins that do this.
4. Never, I repeat, NEVER click on ads here or anywhere else. Some may even be safe, but really, don't.

If you need to identify any of the games you see in these ads, take a screenshot, save it as an image and ask for help here :
Game Recommendations & Identification

If you need recommendations ask for help at the same link (remember to use the correct prefix).

Reactions: MashUp47
D

Deleted member 2479505

1. No
2. I use firefox and no ads appear, even if I disable the plugin that blocks them on other sites.
3. I don't know about Chrome, but Firefox has some plugins that do this.
4. Never, I repeat, NEVER click on ads here or anywhere else. Some may even be safe, but really, don't.

If you need to identify any of the games you see in these ads, take a screenshot, save it as an image and ask for help here :
Game Recommendations & Identification

If you need recommendations ask for help at the same link (remember to use the correct prefix).
Thanks.....I will try Firefox...