Seeking plz recommend me some good ones

RedAce

Sep 14, 2018
i have played games like mythic manor, melody, milfy city, acting lessons, being a dik, deluca family and many more, out of all my favs are deluca family and being a dik, i really like the ones with the interesting and good story, on contrary i hate games which focus on just sex and 0 story or any other function, i have surfed through the latest games and updated games section so many times and i tbh dont know how most of the games are and wanted to ask fellow veteran players some recommendations

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
i have played games like mythic manor, melody, milfy city, acting lessons, being a dik, deluca family and many more, out of all my favs are deluca family and being a dik, i really like the ones with the interesting and good story, on contrary i hate games which focus on just sex and 0 story or any other function, i have surfed through the latest games and updated games section so many times and i tbh dont know how most of the games are and wanted to ask fellow veteran players some recommendations
If you don't mind sci-fi setting I fully recommend checking out , IMO the best written VN with deep characters, engaging story and a focus on choices and consequences.

Reactions: RedAce

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
hopefully some of them will be to your liking ;) (some of them may not have very interesting stories but the writing was nice, anyways i found all of them to be quality stuff):

(the kinks might be a bit extreme, so beware; but its starting off really nicely)

and also 'Areas of GRAY'(linked below)
(you've probably played this, if not, download this one first!)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have played games like mythic manor...
If you don't mind a bit more focus on bondage (and training) there's , the girls have a bit more of a story than MM.

Reactions: RedAce