Pocket Gal Hunter v1.10

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Title: Pocket Gal Hunter
Developer website:
Language: Partial English (UI and some items. Story still in Japanese)
Samples: See attached files
Link to the game:

Notes: As I said in Language, game is playable just lacking story translation and some items. I can't exactly post a link to the one that translated it because both I don't remember who did it, and the translation on ULMF seems to be less translated than mine. I did the upload with a non-registered account on MF, so feel free to reupload it to other ones before 14 days after this post was made.
Lastly, you can also take this request as a story translation request... Which would be cool to have. Either MTL or not.
Since I didn't see any translated images on the web, I decided to post screenshots I made.

PS: Hope I did everything right making the post

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't think there's enough translated for a game request, if you check the rules you need more than a UI translation. You might want to report it and ask for it to moved to translation request, just in case it get flat out rejected instead.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
raska42 Took some of my time and uploaded it.
Thanks, and definitely seconding more of a translation on this. The UI's enough to make it enjoyable, it's essentially pokemon, the basics are pretty simple (although I think there were some tricks for breeding perfect IV's shiny's. Maybe both?). There were a couple places where you needed to backtrack if I'm remembering right, and those would definitely benefit from a full trans.

chikori

Feb 25, 2020
Interesting, so he was forced to make a separate account on Fanza to be able even remotely host the game:
dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_067476/
Last time he worked on the game was 6 years ago:
sgst.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-8.html

I wonder if to reach to him to make him 1) his own site, 2) an itch.io account, that way he can resell the game on his own.
Arashi Blitz do you have a blog for your work, we can collaborate and tell Sugar Star when it's done he can apply a dual text setup for his game and renovate the game altogether. I know Valve will deny this game due to toddlercon themes.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Interesting, so he was forced to make a separate account on Fanza to be able even remotely host the game:
dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_067476/
Last time he worked on the game was 6 years ago:
sgst.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-8.html

I wonder if to reach to him to make him 1) his own site, 2) an itch.io account, that way he can resell the game on his own.
Arashi Blitz do you have a blog for your work, we can collaborate and tell Sugar Star when it's done he can apply a dual text setup for his game and renovate the game altogether. I know Valve will deny this game due to toddlercon themes.
Thanks for the offer, but I have not translated the game and I don't even have a blog

Reactions: chikori

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
So, does this version have a translation of the prison/snow town gym? Got stuck there, and never got past it. =P

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Funny enough, I managed to find a Japanese Wiki for the game! With the magic o' Google translate we get...

What you see in prisoner 1
・ Normal attribute gal
・ Gall of different colors
・ Slow-acting drink
・ Good-luck attack machine ← If you show this far, you can meet the instructor

・ Gal
・ Pregnant gal
・ Kronos

● phosphorus
Tubomin (tree LV33)
Kinogatcha II (Kinjin LV34)
Sparrow Batch II (Poison Tree LV33)
Butterfly (tree LV35)
Fushiginahana (tree TLV34)

Lin Badge @ up to level 70
fly in the sky

amazing, right? Hoping I figure it out eventually...

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Funny enough, I managed to find a Japanese Wiki for the game! With the magic o' Google translate we get...

What you see in prisoner 1
・ Normal attribute gal
・ Gall of different colors
・ Slow-acting drink
・ Good-luck attack machine ← If you show this far, you can meet the instructor

・ Gal
・ Pregnant gal
・ Kronos

● phosphorus
Tubomin (tree LV33)
Kinogatcha II (Kinjin LV34)
Sparrow Batch II (Poison Tree LV33)
Butterfly (tree LV35)
Fushiginahana (tree TLV34)

Lin Badge @ up to level 70
fly in the sky

amazing, right? Hoping I figure it out eventually...
WHAT'S THE LINK?