Wolf RPG WIP Pocket * Sorcery - Ecchi Labyrinth Adventure! [Aria Corporation] [v2.04]

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
1686566494615.png
Overview
Create a party of up to 6 characters and engage in ecchi battles in an erotic world. Consume aphrodisiacs to help you experience the naughtiness of the world's dormant mysteries.
Includes over 60 H events, 1000 CGs, as well as 5 races, 16 job classes, and gender customization.
Includes "trauma" mechanics.
Full color mode, retro mode, etc (4 total) available
(the game has a customizable Gameboy interface)

Release Date: Nov/25/2016
Last Update: May/29/2023 (recent content update)
Developer: Aria Corporation
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.04
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Length: Unknown
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Photos
RJ178362_img_smp1.jpg RJ178362_img_smp2.jpg RJ178362_img_smp3.jpg RJ178362_img_smp4.jpg RJ178362_img_smp5.jpg RJ178362_img_smp6.jpg

hype95

Mar 19, 2022
Hey, I'm Hype and this will be my foray into translation. I've been learning how to use Translator++ and have some other tools and scripts gathered through the community to help this move along. I am not fluent in Japanese but hoping this can help me progress in my learning. Also, I've read that translation of Wolf RPG games can be hell, but I am enjoying the challenge and don't see anything that would stop me from completing the work. Prior to this, I've been creating MTL of RPGM games for my own enjoyment but would like to become an active member of the community. I'll be using Sugoi / DeepL and the game will be (Edited) MTL.

Full disclosure, I have not played through this game and don't know anything else about it other than what's in the previews and tags. Probably needs a Rule 7 check.

Hope to be transparent in updates and seeing this through. Your support and encouragement is welcome.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Thanks for picking this game up for translation! The reviews on DLsite suggest it's a rpg with actual challenge, and a drpg to boot. I'm always down for more drpgs.