Seeking Point and Click Adventure Hentai with Rape?

SinnyNemi

Sep 10, 2022
I've had a really hard time mustering the courage to make a thread for this. I have a hard time talking about this sort of stuff, and I don't know if such a game exists, but I'm wondering if it does.

What I'm looking for, ideally:
  • A point and click adventure game, ideally with puzzles to solve, but not really difficult ones (or at least a guide available if there are some really obtuse ones.)
  • Routes and outcomes, whether through failure or success, of girls being raped.
  • Preferably female protagonist(s), who can be raped, but a male protagonist who witnesses the rape is acceptable. Male protagonist committing the rape is okay but not ideal. (I'm not really interested in being the rapist.)
  • Preferably 2D hentai art. High res pixel art works too. Exclusively low res sprites (like Degrees of Lewdity) very not ideal. 3D might work if it's at least asian styled.
  • If there's any combat or anything difficult, I'd prefer there to be cheats or a guide available to make it easier. I want to actually be able to progress.
  • Ideally, little-to-no gore. Some horror theming is okay, but I'm really not interested in snuff.
  • Little-to-no corruption, mind control, time stop, or any other trope to make the woman unaware of or want the sex. Acknowledging that it feels good is fine, but I still want them to not want it, if that makes sense. (God I feel awful saying that.)
Anyway, are there any good hentai games that meet all or most of these points? And thank you in advance

Last edited: