• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Point and Click Game Developer/Help Dev Recruitment

Yaski

Feb 6, 2022
Project:
- Medieval Girls is an early stage point and click nsfw game in an alternate medieval age with an engaging storyline.

Developer:
- Discord: Yaski#3479 Twitter: YaskiTweet

Looking for:
- Programmer with some experience, non-demanding, part time

Employment Type:
- not paid until the patreon opens but we offer financial aid

Work commitment:
- long-term safe project which may vary over time

Preferred method of contact:
- Prefered: Discord (Yaski#3479), or telegram

Job Description:
- A programmer who knows how to develop games, especially point and click, who can program the game with my help, practically starting from scratch but with very precise and detailed ideas without wasting time

Additional comments:
- I have been working in the nsfw playground for quite some time but this is the first project I work on alone (so I know how to make the game known, distributed and managed) and I don't have time to learn how to program this type of game. In the team I am creating we already have two voice actresses, two 2d artists who work on characters and graphics and we are looking for one or two programmers. Contact me for more detailed information on the game or any other questions