VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pointer V [Final] [Asario]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well story is okish but poorly written, its very very short and it calls it self animated and sure there are some animations but none of the sex scenes are animated which is what most if not all people would expect from a animated game.

Choices seems to work atleast and there are diffrent routes to deside which girl you end out with, but its just to short a game to really get to know anyone making it alot less fun to play.

I tried a to go after a few diffrent girls but for some idiotic reason every girl is apprently a lesbian and your forced to be with 2? and never got to do much with the one i went after? cant say i liked this game much.

It has some music but its also silent alot of the time.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Boogie

There are some very nice animations in this game, unfortunately, none of them are for the sexy bits. While the characters models are definitely DAZ models, the backgrounds and animations must be done in Blender, Unreal or something similar. Besides some cartoonish looking male characters, the art mostly looks pretty good.

The plot could have been interesting if the story had been fleshed out some more. Choices do lead to different paths but don't necessarily take you were you expect. There is a point where you choose which girl to ask for a date and you'd think that would settle which girl you end up with. But when revisiting this choice to see the ending of another girl, I got sidetracked by a later choice that gave me the same ending with the first girl again. So choices do matter here.

Unfortunately, the story is a bit awkward at points as it often skips to a new scene without explanation or prior context. The poor translation also makes it a tough read at times. Most of the sexy times are entirely in the MC's head which is pretty lame, and as previously mentioned none of it is animated. Overall, a thoroughly average amateur adult game.