Unity - Abandoned - Pointy Club [vA01] [Merlo Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is vA01...

I don't know if this is meant as an actual game or someone was just trying to be funny and made a joke game...

The visuals of the characters are 2D hand drawn cut out figures, that move like cut out figures... The backdrops look like 2D cut outs as well... The erotic scenes are also cut out animations and look absolutely absurd...

The script, what little there really is, has a tiny bit of spelling/grammar errors... The plot (not really much of an actual plot) revolves around a male protagonist who's father dies and leaves him his club... The point of the game is a bit unclear, but the choices are either raping the women, or not raping the women... Add to that, the protagonist has some sort of mind control powers... There is very little content, and all of it is so absurd looking, and it really feels like the developers were just trying to make a joke of a game in order to get a quick laugh...

Overall, this is a rather dumb game, that doesn't last long, and has poor visuals... It tries to be humorous, but in many ways fails, unless you're into immature fart joke type humor... Obviously the fetish focus of this game is rape and mind control... In some ways, I wish I could wipe it from my memory... And I definitely will not revisit it...