Unity Completed Poke Abby [v2021.01.12] [Oxopotion]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
pokeabb.png

About this game:
Poke Abby will be the first installment in the Potions series of 3D interactive sex games. The player plays as a ghost of Autumnhearth who catches Abby wandering off to the potions classroom. The player has a few options to customize Abby before continuing to the main scene where they may poke, rub, and undress her until she invites them to have sex.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-24
Release Date: 2021-01-12
Genre: Touching, Supernatural, Beta
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Developer / Publisher: Oxopotion
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Win x86: - - - -

pokeabb.png HIdgBR.png qFnyOw.png 3DDIbk.png PjKtxP.png 37xWtx.png UXgKes.png Gzx6Vs.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i can't play it :'(
its say

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can you actually bone this chick or your just grope and chikan her?

Animation is top class in this holy crap.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
I think that things is normal, personnally i really surprise the character Hestia is a loli charracter. The problem is "art" is abstract and everyone don't have same read of this "abstract art".

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So how do you actually have sex with her? Like what is the combo you need to do to get her to that point haven't figured it out yet :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So how do you actually have sex with her? Like what is the combo you need to do to get her to that point haven't figured it out yet :/
you cant have sex with her, only excite her until she ask you to fuck her (but you cant).

simple and best way is to rub her pussy continuously by holding mouse clic and wait/watch until she got all the heart (heart up of her "bar , next to her small face icon) 5 or 6 heart is the max.

nothing else to make except pinch her on ass, tits etc... but no real sex inside

ps: YES, i have tested it after all :p

Reactions: Valk3r

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
The animation quality is insane.
This is apparently more of a tech demo than an alpha, he says as much on his patreon.
This feels like something to keep an eye on.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He's been working on this deal for quite some time. I think over a year or more just to get to this point. He's stated that he wants to get all the mechanics and animations right before he develops the story. So we need to be patient because if he does this one right...

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
After filling in 5 hearths she will grab some books and bend over the desk and u can anally brutalize her

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes