Unity Completed Poke Abby [v2021.01.12] [Oxopotion]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
completed ...

what .... the ... fuck !

its everything else than completed to me..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
completed ...

what .... the ... fuck !

its everything else than completed to me..
My guy this was never ment to be a full game just a tech demo to show case what his new game is gonna be like gfx animation ect.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My guy this was never ment to be a full game just a tech demo to show case what his new game is gonna be like gfx animation ect.
well then it should be mentionned "demo" on the title or something..

'cause for now, it look like a complete "game"

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
well then it should be mentionned "demo" on the title or something..

'cause for now, it look like a complete "game"
But it is complete..... It's just a small mini game/showcase game/tech demo...

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
there new game from this dev called flip book and
corrent stage of the game not completed but i dont care about tags =D
and also all from the same guy

if someone can share these ones

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Gonna give this one a bump as I'm really interested in all of their works, I just don't have the money right now to sub to them.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
this game just got the vr treatment by another patreon dev by the name of if you want to check that out. He just released an early version of it.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
this game just got the vr treatment by another patreon dev by the name of if you want to check that out. He just released an early version of it.
:heartcoveredeyes:

siouxst

Feb 16, 2018
Wow... this game is amazing... The quality of the graphics and the animation plus a very good control (fun!) I cant wait to see what they do next... and its only a 5 dollar patreon for almost everything... I just found that he GAVE the main model away for free so you can import it into whatever... yeah totally my hero lol

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Wow... this game is amazing... The quality of the graphics and the animation plus a very good control (fun!) I cant wait to see what they do next... and its only a 5 dollar patreon for almost everything... I just found that he GAVE the main model away for free so you can import it into whatever... yeah totally my hero lol
Agreed, very nice game for the size and duration of it.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I can't see anything when I try to play the game, All I can see is a PINK background and the menu and selections but I can't see the character the background or anything else, How do I fix it?!?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes